For almost two years, youve worked tirelessly to help save lives. For that, you deserve more than applause.
You deserve a workplace that has your back with ample PPE, flexible PTO, insurance that includes dental and vision, generous benefits and a warm, supportive team.
We are seeking Physician Assistants who have a minimum of one year experience treating both adult and pediatric experience in either an urgent care or emergency room setting, to join our welcoming and diverse community of Northwell providers.
A GoHealth Urgent Care career offers:
- EXCELLENT BONUS PROGRAM (for full-time or part-time):
- Daily Volume Bonuspaid monthlybased on patient visit metrics met per shift(to reward those who work at the busier centers).
- Quarterly Bonusof up to 10% of your clinical base salary, based upon customer satisfaction scores, productivity and quality measures.
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package.
- More autonomy with mentoring and support when you need it.
- An on-site staff of Rad Techs and Medical Assistants who assist you by taking vitals, reviewing medications, applying splints and administering meds and vaccines.
- Flexible scheduling options: a larger pool of providers makes it easier to trade or pick up extra shifts.
- Options to rotate to other locationsenjoy meeting a diversity of staff and patients.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- PA:1 year of Full-Time experience in an Urgent Care or Emergency Medicine setting required
- Physicians:BC in Family Medicine, Med-Peds or Emergency Medicine
- Experience treating both pediatric and adult patient populations (all ages).
- Comfortable with minor procedures (sutures, casts, splints, etc.), reading EKGs and X-rays.
For additional details, contact our Provider Recruitment team below or view our career site posting at https://app.jobvite.com/j?cj=onAobfwg&s=HealtheCareers
Apply on company website