Opportunity for Winston-Salem or surrounding areas!
EXCELLENT BONUS PROGRAM:
- Quarterly Bonus of up to 10% of your clinical base salary, based upon customer satisfaction scores, productivity and quality measures.
We are growing! We have an excellent opportunity for a Physician, Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant, who has adult and pediatric experience in either an urgent care or emergency room setting, to join our talented and diverse team located in Winston-Salem or surrounding areas.
Fulltime is preferred but we may consider part-time as well. Reach out to discuss actual center locations!
In 2018, GoHealth Urgent Care partnered with Novant Health, a four-state integrated network of physician clinics, outpatient facilities and hospitals, to create a large network of urgent care centers across North Carolina. The partnership provides patients in our communities with greater access to innovative urgent care through state-of-the-art technology and unique patient access tools, such as online registration and appointment scheduling.
At GoHealth Urgent Care, we GO above and beyond for our patients, communities and team members to ensure effortless, personal and connected experiences. That's why we partner with the most innovative and integrated health systems and staff our centers with the most knowledgeable providers.
Novant-GoHealth Urgent Care is a different kind of practice.
- Partnering with Novant Health allows us to reach beyond the episodic patient treatment of traditional urgent care.
- Our state-of-the-art centers are beautiful, patient-friendly and equipped with imaging, labs and an advanced EPIC EMR.
- Our patient satisfaction scores validate our focus on the quality of care.
A GoHealth Urgent Care career offers:
- More autonomy with mentoring and support when you need it.
- An on-site staff of Rad Techs and Medical Assistants who assist you by taking vitals, reviewing medications, applying splints and administering meds and vaccines.
- Flexible scheduling options: a larger pool of providers makes it easier to trade or pick up extra shifts.
- Options to rotate to other locations—enjoy meeting a diversity of staff and patients.
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package.
- Professional support from one of the nation's fastest-growing urgent care networks.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- PA/NP: 1 year of Full-Time experience in an Urgent Care or Emergency Medicine setting required
- Physicians: BC in Family Medicine, Med-Peds or Emergency Medicine
- Experience treating both pediatric and adult patient populations (all ages).
- Comfortable with minor procedures (sutures, casts, splints, etc.), reading EKGs and X-rays.
We are Committed to Quality Care
Our Novant Health-GoHealth Urgent Care locations have been accredited by the Urgent Care Association. The only program of its kind, this accreditation was awarded for GoHealth Urgent Care's excellence in both certification and quality and safety standards. This accomplishment signifies our continued dedication to the patients we serve.
When you join our collaborative teams, you can rest assured that your career growth and satisfaction will be handled with the same care that we put into growing our organization. Our modern facilities and innovations will help elevate the way you practice. And, you'll have more opportunities to expand your professional experience and utilize your advanced clinical training.
If you're a dynamic, flexible, experienced clinician who wants to take your career to the next level, we look forward to speaking with you today!
Apply on company website