Mercy, one of the nation's leading health care providers, andGoHealth Urgent Care, an on-demand consumer-centric care company, have partnered to operate a network of urgent care centers in Northwest Arkansas.
We are seekingan experienced Physician Assistants who have urgent care or emergency room experience, treating both adult and pediatric patients, to joinour welcoming and diverse community of providers.
We haveFulltimeorPRNopenings available
At Mercy-GoHealth Urgent Care, you would provide a wide variety of clinical services including treatment of acute episodic conditions such as sore throats, colds, flu-like symptoms, cuts, sprains and minor infections. It is essential to have excellent assessment skills in order to recognize more serious conditions and direct the patient to the emergency room for advanced care when necessary while going above and beyond to deliver an unparalleled patient experience.
A career with Mercy-GoHealth Urgent Care offers:
- Competitive compensation, bonus structure, and benefits package all through Mercy!
- Work in our beautiful state-of-the-art centers that are provider/patient-friendly and equipped with imaging, labs and an advanced EMR that is fully integrated with Mercy!By partnering with Mercy, you will also be able to reach beyond the episodic patient treatment of traditional urgent care and have access to extensive resources and specialists.
- You will have more autonomy with mentoring and support when you need it.
- Our patient satisfaction scores validate our focus on the quality of care.
- Creative staffing for support provided. This includes an on-site staff of Rad Techs, highly trained Medical Assistants and Scribes. Ability to flex up and down for patient volumes.
- Options to rotate to other locationsenjoy meeting a diversity of staff and patients.
- Professional support from one of the nation's fastest-growing urgent care networks.
Additionally, we havetwoExcellent Bonus Programs:
- Daily Volume Bonuspaid monthlybased on patient visit metrics met per shift(to reward those who work at the busier centers).
- Quarterly Bonus of up to 10% on top of your clinical base salary, based upon patient satisfaction scores, productivity and quality measures.
- Physician Assistants:Masters degree (preferred) and NCCPA Certification is required
- Nurse Practitioners:Masters degree and appropriate certification required (AANC or AANP)
- A minimum of 2 years recent experience as a Physician, FNP or PA in Emergency Medicine or Urgent Care, treating both pediatric and adult patient populations (all ages) a plus.
- Comfortable with minor procedures (sutures, casts, splints, etc.), reading EKGs and X-rays.
AtGoHealth Urgent Care, we GO above and beyond for our patients, communities and team members to ensure effortless, personal and connected experiences. That's why we partner with the most innovative and integrated health systems and staff our centers with the most knowledgeable providers.
We are Committed to Quality Care
Our Mercy-GoHealth Urgent Care locations have been accredited by the Urgent Care Association. The only program of its kind, this accreditation was awarded for GoHealth Urgent Care's excellence in both certification and quality and safety standards. This accomplishment signifies our continued dedication to the patients we serve.
When you join our collaborative teams, you can rest assured that your career growth and satisfaction will be handled with the same care that we put into growing our organization. Our modern facilities and innovations will help elevate the way you practice. And, youll have more opportunities to expand your professional experience and utilize your advanced clinical training.
If youre a dynamic, flexible, experienced clinician who wants to take your career to the next level, we look forward to speaking with you today!
Apply on company website