For almost two years, you've worked tirelessly to help save lives. For that, you deserve more than applause.
You deserve a workplace that has your back with ample PPE, flexible PTO, insurance that includes dental and vision, generous benefits and a warm, supportive team.
We are seeking Physician Assistants who have a minimum of one year experience treating both adult and pediatric experience in either an urgent care or emergency room setting, to join our welcoming and diverse community of Northwell providers.
Opportunities are available in the following regions (reach out for more details):
- Long Island (Nassau & Suffolk County)
A GoHealth Urgent Care career offers:
- EXCELLENT BONUS PROGRAM (for full-time or part-time):
- Daily Volume Bonus paid monthly based on patient visit metrics met per shift (to reward those who work at the busier centers).
- Quarterly Bonus of up to 10% of your clinical base salary, based upon customer satisfaction scores, productivity and quality measures.
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package.
- More autonomy with mentoring and support when you need it.
- An on-site staff of Rad Techs and Medical Assistants who assist you by taking vitals, reviewing medications, applying splints and administering meds and vaccines.
- Flexible scheduling options: a larger pool of providers makes it easier to trade or pick up extra shifts.
- Options to rotate to other locations—enjoy meeting a diversity of staff and patients.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- PA: 1 year of Full-Time experience in an Urgent Care or Emergency Medicine setting required
- Physicians: BC in Family Medicine, Med-Peds or Emergency Medicine
- Experience treating both pediatric and adult patient populations (all ages).
- Comfortable with minor procedures (sutures, casts, splints, etc.), reading EKGs and X-rays.
Apply on company website