EXCELLENT BONUS PROGRAM
Full-time and Part-time providers are eligible for the following bonus programs:
- Daily Volume Bonus paid monthly based on patient visit metrics met per shift (to reward those who work at the busier centers).
- Quarterly Bonus of up to 10% of your clinical base salary, based upon customer satisfaction scores, productivity and quality measures.
We are seeking Physician Assistants with adult and pediatric experience for centers opening near the Connecticut Shoreline. Fulltime, Part-time, Per Diem being considered.
Locations in the New Haven County area - Milford, Hamden, Branford and West Haven (Brand New Centers)
At GoHealth Urgent Care, we GO above and beyond for our patients, communities and team members to ensure effortless, personal and connected experiences. That's why we partner with the most innovative and integrated health systems and staff our centers with the most knowledgeable providers.
GoHealth Urgent Care, along with Hartford HealthCare, Connecticut's most comprehensive healthcare network, have partnered to create a substantial network of urgent care centers throughout Connecticut that put patients and providers first, through delivering superior care and convenience. The partnership provides patients with greater access to innovative urgent care through state-of-the-art technology and unique patient access tools, such as online registration and appointment scheduling.
GoHealth Urgent Care is a different kind of practice.
- Partnering with Hartford HealthCare allows us to reach beyond the episodic patient treatment of traditional urgent care.
- Our state-of-the-art centers are beautiful, patient-friendly and equipped with imaging, labs and an advanced EPIC EMR.
- Our patient satisfaction scores validate our focus on the quality of care.
A GoHealth Urgent Care career offers:
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package through Hartford HealthCare.
- Professional support from one of the nation's fastest-growing urgent care networks.
- More autonomy with mentoring and support when you need it.
- An on-site staff of Rad Techs and Medical Assistants who assist you by taking vitals, reviewing medications, applying splints and administering meds and vaccines.
- Flexible scheduling options: a larger pool of providers makes it easier to trade or pick up extra shifts.
- Options to rotate to other locations enjoy meeting a diversity of staff and patients.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- PA: 1 year of Full-Time experience in an Urgent Care or Emergency Medicine setting required
- Experience treating both pediatric and adult patient populations (all ages).
- Comfortable with minor procedures (sutures, casts, splints, etc.), reading EKGs and X-rays.
We are Committed to Quality Care:
Our Hartford HealthCare-GoHealth Urgent Care locations have been accredited by the Urgent Care Association. The only program of its kind, this accreditation was awarded for GoHealth Urgent Care's excellence in both certification and quality and safety standards. This accomplishment signifies our continued dedication to the patients we serve.
When you join our collaborative teams, you can rest assured that your career growth and satisfaction will be handled with the same care that we put into growing our organization. Our modern facilities and innovations will help elevate the way you practice. And, you'll have more opportunities to expand your professional experience and utilize your advanced clinical training.
If you're a dynamic, flexible, experienced clinician who wants to take your career to the next level, we look forward to speaking with you today!
Email me: Katherine.Brantley@GoHealthuc.com
Visit us online: http://app.jobvite.com/m?3B6wlmwp
UPDATE: COVID Vaccine Announcement: GoHealth Urgent Care is requiring all new hires to disclose their COVID-19 vaccination status in all markets. In certain markets, it will be required that new hires be fully vaccinated and boosted for COVID-19 vaccine (either the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine series or the single dose Johnson & Johnson Janssen vaccine) prior to their first day of employment. This is a condition of employment, unless a faith-based or medical exemption is approved.
All qualified persons are granted an equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic information, medical condition, family care leave status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status. The company will comply with all fair employment laws in each of the jurisdictions where we conduct business.
Apply on company website