Golden State Dermatology is seeking a dermatologist.
- High income potential (initial income guarantee and transition to production-based compensation)
- More entrepreneurial than working for a large system (flexibility to focus on personal interests with support to maximize your practice)
- As a dynamic and entrepreneurial group, all providers have input over the group's direction
- 100% dedicated to dermatology and plastic surgery
- Advanced practice technology (e.g., dermatology EMR easier to use than multi-specialty EMRs)
- Provides a network of support as the health care market continues to consolidate
- Health Insurance
- Life, Accidental Death and Dismemberment, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- CME, license, membership dues
- Malpractice and tail coverage
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Dermatology
- California Medical License
Merced, nicknamed the Gateway to Yosemite, is a unique and diverse city. Merced with over 87,000 diverse residents is filled with warm, friendly people that instantly make you feel welcome. And with Yosemite National Park for a neighbor, awe-inspiring scenery is just a glance away. In the city itself, there's always something to do with the growing UC Merced for students and sports fans, boating and fishing destinations, city bikeway systems, community parks, and golf courses.
The Tracy Area:
Tracy is a community where neighbors and merchants greet you by name and the welcoming never stops. Centered in a triangle formed by major interstate I-205 to the North, I-580 to the west and I-5 to the east allows a central access to surrounding cities; conveniently situated just an hour from Sacramento, San Francisco, and San Jose and just a few hours from Los Angeles. If it is recreation you seek, Tracy is conveniently located within close proximity to the Bay Delta, Yosemite, Tahoe, and the San Francisco Bay.
The Fresno Area:
Fresno is a metropolitan area of nearly a million people and attracts residents with its diverse job market, inexpensive housing and array of cultural attractions. Rapid economic growth has created a vibrant community that's attracting both young singles and family oriented, upwardly mobile professionals. Fresno is peppered with parks and encourages an active recreational lifestyle with pedestrian trails and bike lanes throughout the community. 20 miles north of the area is Millerton Lake, a popular recreational area with fishing, boating and picnic areas.
The Modesto Area:
Modesto offers a small-town feel with mild climate, modest cost of living, cultural diversity, and quality schools. Neighborhoods are lined with trees and are surrounded by numerous parks. Modesto's central valley location puts residents in close proximity to the grandeur of Yosemite National Park, the snow sports of Lake Tahoe and the cultural attractions of San Francisco.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details or visit www.goldenstatedermatology.com.
Golden State Dermatology is seeking a dermatologist.Highlights:High income potential (initial income guarant...
Apply on company website