DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Do you have the career opportunities as a Radiology Technologist that you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the team at Grand Strand Health, part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Grand Strand Health, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) colleagues.
Do you want to work as a Rad Tech where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
We are seeking a Radiology Technologist for a full-time position, Monday-Friday, 11a-7:30p, responsible for performing radiological diagnostic procedures as outlined by the Radiologist. As an integral member of the multidisciplinary team that makes up Medical Imaging, you will have a significant impact on the improvement of human life.
What you will do in this role:
- You will prepare patient for radiological procedure by positioning patient, adjusting immobilization devices, moving equipment into a specified position, and adjusting equipment controls to set exposure factors.
- You will minimize radiation to patient and staff by practicing radiation safety
- You will operate diagnostic equipment, process images and prepare room with the necessary equipment and supplies for the procedure.
- You will have responsibilities relating to ensuring a positive patient encounter including maintaining accurate patient records, scheduling patients, overseeing patient transportation, ordering supplies and sustaining a healthy work environment.
- Graduate of an AMA approved school of Radiologic Technology is required.
- RT Certification from ARRT is required.
- State License may be required - South Carolina: SCRQSA
- Minimum of 1 years' experience as Radiology Technologist is highly preferred.
Grand Strand Medical Center, located in beautiful Myrtle Beach, SC, is a 360 plus bed acute care hospital serving residents of Horry and the surrounding counties. Each day we are committed to building a healthy community across the greater Grand Strand. To accomplish this, we aim to identify top talent aligned with our values and dedicated to cultivating our mission. We invite you to learn more about this fantastic opportunity, who we are and how you can join our dynamic team.
Our hospital offers the only cardiac surgery program, neurosurgery program and pediatric intensive care unit (PICU) in Horry and Georgetown counties. Additionally, Grand Strand Medical Center is a designated Level I Adult Trauma Center and Level II Pediatric Trauma Center by South Carolina DHEC. Our hospital is also the only Comprehensive Stroke Center in the service area, certified by DNV-GL.
Grand Strand Medical Center is recognized by the Join Commission for the following programs:
- Chest pain
- Knee and hip replacement
In addition, we have received awards from the American Heart Association for our treatment of heart attacks and strokes.
HCA Healthcare, the parent company of Grand Strand Medical Center, has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website