NOCTURNIST - $345k - Only Work 24 Weeks Per Year - You read that right... TWO Weeks' VACATION!!
During these challenging days after the COVID-19 pandemic, Great River Health is proud to be on strong financial footing. From day one, we have had a plan to continue to pay our physicians 100% of their compensation, even though many of them aren't able to continue to work full time for varying reasons. This is just another reason why our medical staff is proud to be a part of Great River Health.... stability in practice, stability in finance... and working with people who care.
Exciting opportunity with the well established Great River Hospitalist Group in the regionspremierhealth system and hospital.
Earn in upper-$300's and get TWO WEEKS OFF (work 24 weeks per year)!
Work with two of the BEST nurse managers you will find ANYWHERE!
Our docslove it herefor different reasons. Some love thetime offand flexible scheduling that gives them the ability to travel the world. Others love theAMAZING gym right down the hallwayfrom their office. Many of them love the fact that we haveno local competition, but are big enough to have almost all specialties. Some love thefour seasonshere in Iowa. Others love thepersonal trainersin our gym. Many of them love their staff and patients so much,they couldn't imagine working anywhere else. Lots of them love theopen door policywith administration. Some like the two prestigious golf courses, others the hunting and fishing and everyone loves our wonderful schools and family friendly community! Almost all of them love how easy life is here in Burlington, but how "big city" the health system is.What would you love about working here?Let's find out!!
Great River Health has an excellent opportunity for someone looking for an established, turnkey opportunity that offers tremendous stability. This group enjoys no local competition but isn't in the middle of nowhere, its in the middle of everywhere in picturesque Burlington, IA! Looking for excellent earning potential or a better work-life balance?? You'll find both here at Great River Health! This well respected practice has an immediate need for a well qualified IM/FP Hospitalist looking to do NIGHTS ONLY. Youll find a nice balance of patients with wonderful support staff and administration.
Picture yourself practicing in a situation that offers:
- A 380 bed independent, regional, financially stable health system
- Over 240 providers on staff and 2500+ employees largest employer in the area and rated as a "Top Workplace" in Iowa by the Des Moines Register!
- Open ICU and procedures are optional
- Board certified emergency medicine physicians available 24/7 to staff the ER
- 24 weeks of nights with telehospitalist support and2 Weeks Vacation/ full benefits / malpractice insurance / $10k for relocation and potential loan forgiveness as well as sign on bonus
- ONSITE DAYCARE FOR EMPLOYEES!! One of two FIVE STAR DayCare's in Iowa! Expanding this year!
- FREE access to our fully appointed gym down the hall from the clinic with locker rooms, fitness classes and personal trainers!
- A vibrant, safe and charming riverfront community with excellent public and private educational and recreational options for families.
- An easy drive to Chicago and St. Louis and 1hr drive to University of Iowa in Iowa City. Daily flights to both St. Louis and Chicago and Amtrak to Chicago.
- Plenty of outdoor fun with 11 municipal parks, a water park and waterfront recreation as well as two of the top ten golf courses in the State of Iowa!
- Iowa is rated the "Best State for Doctors" by wallethub.com
- Option to live in a prestigious gated community with tennis court, golf course, pool, and work-out center
- If you are looking to have access to the city, but live in the country, there is plenty of acreage to build your dream home
- 22% lower cost of living and 65% lower home costs in Iowa!
This is a very suburban feeling town with a Mall, Target, Starbucks, Panera, Lowes, Dicks Sporting Goods, Kohls and much, much more.
Great River Health Credo
I amCommittedto those we serve
I amResponsiblefor safety and high performance
I listen andCommunicateeffectively
I have a sense ofOwnership
Empowering People, Transforming Lives and Fulfilling Dreams.... Great River Health System
Apply on company website