During these challenging days with the COVID-19 pandemic, Fort Madison Community Hospital is proud to be on strong financial footing. From day one, we have had a plan to continue to pay all of our CRNA's and providers100% of their compensation, even though many of them aren't able to continue to work full time for varying reasons. This is just another reason why our medical staff is proud to be a part of Fort Madison Community Hospital.... stability in practice, stability in finance... and working with people who care.
Exciting opportunitywiththe well established Fort Madison Community Hospital Anesthesia Group in the regionspremierhealth system and hospital.
Fort Madison Community Hospital has an excellent opportunity for someone looking for an established, autonomous opportunity that offers tremendous stability.This group enjoys no local competition but, isn't in the middle of nowhere, its in the middle of everywhere in picturesque Burlington, IA! Looking for excellent earning potential or a better work life balance?? You'll find it all here! This well respected practice has an immediate need for a well qualified CRNA. Youll find a nice mix of patients with wonderful support staff and administration.
Picture yourself practicing in a situation that offers:
- A 380 bed independent, regional, financially stable health system
- Over 140 providers on staff and 2300+ employees largest employer in the area and ratedas a"Top Workplace" in Iowaby the Des Moines Register!
- Team basedcompensation model enables you to be on equal footing with your partners from day one
- Board certified emergency medicine physicians available 24/7 to staff the ER
- Group includes 1MDAand 10CRNA's which provides a great work/life balance.
- Always off post call.
- 7 Weeks Vacation / full benefits / malpractice insurance / Up to $10k for relocation as well as a sign on bonus
- Access to our fully appointed gym down the hall from the OR with locker rooms, fitness classes and arock climbing tower!
- A vibrant, safe and charming riverfront community with excellent public and private educational and recreational options for families.
- An easy drive to Chicago and St. Louis and 1hr drive to University of Iowa in Iowa City. Daily flights to both St. Louis and Chicago and Amtrak to Chicago.
- Plenty of outdoor fun with 11 municipal parks, a water park and waterfront recreation as well as two of the top ten golf courses in the State of Iowa!
- Iowa is rated the "Best State for Doctors" by wallethub.com
- Option to live in a prestigious gated community with tennis court, golf course, pool, and work-out center
- If you are looking to have access to the city, but live in the country, there is plenty of acreage to build your dream home
- 22% lower cost of living and 65% lower home costs in Iowa!
This is a very suburban feeling town with a Mall, Target, Starbucks, Panera, Lowes, Dicks Sporting Goods, Kohls and much, much more.
I amCommittedto those we serve
I amResponsiblefor safety and high performance
I listen andCommunicateeffectively
I have a sense ofOwnership
Empowering People, Transforming Lives and Fulfilling Dreams.... Great River Health
During these challenging days with the COVID-19 pandemic, Fort Madison Community Hospital is proud to be on strong financial footing. F...
Apply on company website