We encourage you to apply to our Catering Delivery Driver - Attendant opportunity and bring your knowledge and passion of high quality food and customer service to our culinary program.
Position Summary: Deliver and set up catered foods and other foodstuffs as required in a visually appealing manner to Guckenheimer standards in a timely manner. Make deliveries on campus to the correct location at the designated time. Set up catered meals , attractively arranging meals, with all required utensils and condiments.
Monday-Friday 7:00am-3:30pm. Must have valid Driver's License.
- Passion for customer service
- Positive attitude
- Ability to communicate effective?
- Organize deliveries so they are made efficiently and on time.
- Delivery of all pieces of the order along with décor, garnishes, equipment, utensils , and condiments
- Deliveries are required to be in a professional and unobtrusive manner.
- Substitute for or assist other catering employees during emergencies or rush periods.
- Follow all safety rules and actively prevent accidents.
- Commitment to the service values and ethics of the client company.
- Comply with all ServSafe and HACCP programs and principles.
- Ability to correctly and safely use standards catering equipment. Chefs' knives; carts; chafing dishes and sterno, lift gates, risers.
- Knowledge of catering products, quality control, and techniques for food presentation.
- Knowledge of standard catering presentation techniques.
- Organize scheduled work to insure on time deliveries.
- Accepting of criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high stress situations
- Able to read and comprehend delivery schedules and delivery lists
- Current ServSafe certification
Reports to: Catering Manager, General Manager
FLSA status: Nonexempt
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 25 #.
- Employee must be able to work on their feet 7.5 hour per day excluding breaks.
- Employee has to work under pressure and time deadlines during peak periods.
- Job requires delivery of hot and cold food to on campus sites using carts and vans.
Apply on company website