Physician- Cardiology, Invasive and Noninvasive
Hamilton Cardiology Associates (HCA) is a full service private cardiology practice that has been serving the community for nearly thirty years. Comprised of Board Certified interventional, noninvasive, and electrophysiology cardiologists, HCA provides comprehensive exceptional care to a high volume of patients in Central New Jersey. Seeking a full time noninvasive board certified or board eligible cardiologist.
- 14 board certified non-invasive, interventional, and electrophysiology cardiologists
- Highly organized operational and ancillary support staff
- Healthy referral base, due in large part to practice reputation, word of mouth, and physician referral
- Excellent financial package including: exceptional salary
- State of the art office and equipment including ECHO, vascular, EKG, treadmill stress testing, nuclear imaging, vein ablation, holter & event monitoring, MCOT
- Comprehensive diagnostic and invasive procedures including: cardiac & peripheral angiogram/angioplasty, aortic, carotid, subclavian, & renal angiography/ stenting, TAVR, TEAVR, endovenous ablation, atrial and ventricular ablation, implantable loop recording,
- Office locations in Hamilton & Plainsboro, NJ
- Hospital affiliations: Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Hamilton, St Francis Medical Center, Capital Health Medical Center-Hopewell, Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital New Brunswick
- Centrally located equidistant from New York City and Philadelphia
- Central NJ communities boast some of the highest ranked private and public schools
- Beautiful homes and communities with diverse, welcoming populations and an abundance of cultural, recreational and entertainment events and opportunities
Physician- Cardiology, Invasive and NoninvasiveDescriptionHamilton Cardiology Associates (HCA) is a full s...
Apply on company website