Hard Rock Hotel Daytona Beach
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN THE BRAND THAT ROCKS THE WORLD?
The Busperson is responsible for the clearing and resetting of tables as well as disinfecting and sanitizing of the restaurant. This position is instrumental in maintaining the cleanliness of the restaurant and ensures efficient table sets to optimize volume of business.
- Set up dish breakdown areas.
- Be thoroughly familiar with all menu items, including ingredients and food allergens, and wine list in order to assist guests and answer questions accurately.
- Ensure restaurant is clean and in order at all times, including tables, chairs, floors, walls, ceilings, lighting, temperature, music, memorabilia, and décor.
- Ensure sequence of service is followed for all guests.
- Assist servers in serving water and other beverages.
- Accommodate guests' special requests whenever possible.
- Maintain tables by clearing finished plates, glassware, silverware, trash, and other items.
- Break down dishes in breakdown area.
- Set, clear, and reset tables.
- Polish and set up china, glassware, silverware, and service items.
- Stock clean linen and discard used linen.
- Set up and empty trash and recycling.
- Set up and stock condiments.
- Clean and stock side stations.
- Set up, maintain, and break down beverage stations.
- Maintain floors by picking up debris and spot sweeping with small broom and dustpan.
- Follow all food safety, sanitation, and alcohol service laws and regulations.
- Maintain positive and professional communication with all staff.
- Provide recognition to others, including co-workers, supervisors, managers, and directors.
- Participate in meetings to learn about global programs, new products and procedures, and to discuss areas of opportunities, special events, and other activities.
- Ensure a healthy and safe work environment for co-workers and guests.
- Be knowledgeable of property facilities, services, hours of operation, in-house events, conferences, and amenities to proactively assist guests.
- Promote property outlets to guests.
- Assist guests in finding locations within the property by escorting, when possible, or giving clear directions.
- Resolve guest complaints using property procedures.
- Create a positive environment in which all employees have the ability to maximize their potential.
- Listen to comments, criticisms, and feedback from guests, employees, and managers to gain an understanding of strength and opportunity to improve personal/property performance.
- Work as a team, helping all employees to complete the required activities that ensure we deliver Amplified Service.
- Participate in Sound Check meetings on each shift.
- Always smile and offer a warm greeting to all.
- Know, understand, and practice (with energy and enthusiasm) the mission, values, mottos, culture and spirit that make Hard Rock unique.
- Take initiative to offer assistance throughout the property.
- Operate ethically to protect the Hard Rock brand.
- Utilize programs designed to help Save the Planet.
- Perform duties in accordance with company standards, policies, and guidelines, and applicable laws and regulations.
- Perform additional duties as requested by department managers and supervisors.
- Communicate with supervisors and managers to ensure that assigned duties are completed to standard.
- Coordinate operations with other departments, as needed.
- Present a professional image to employees, guests, clients, owners, and investors.
Maintain confidentiality of guest, employee, and company information.
- Ability to move throughout the business (standing, walking, kneeling, bending) for extended periods of time.
- Ability to make repeating movements of the arms, hands, and wrists.
- Ability to express or exchange ideas verbally and perceive sound by ear.
- Ability to obtain impressions through the eyes.
- Manual dexterity, hand-eye coordination, and ability to work with hand above shoulders.
- Ability to regularly move objects (lift, push, pull, balance, carry) up to 50 pounds / 25 kilograms.
- Ability to turn or twist body parts in a circular motion.
Ability to tolerate exposure to heat, cold, chemicals, and loud/noisy environment.
Apply on company website