HCA Florida Aventura Hospital is committed to investing in the latest technology enabling nurses to work more efficiently. Are you passionate about delivering patient-centered care? Submit your application for Medical Surgical RN PRN position and spend more time at the bedside with the patient.Benefits
HCA Florida Aventura Hospital offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success let us contribute to yours! Whether you choose to focus on bedside care, a leadership or C-suite role, shape business and operational outcomes, or work to deliver clinical excellence behind the scenes in data science, case management or transfer centers. Unlock your potential at HCA Florida Aventura Hospital!Job Summary and Qualifications
To provide proficient, age specific, direct and indirect patient care in assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating the nursing care for assigned patients in accordance with legal, Hospital practice and departmental policies and procedures, established standards of nursing care and practice, and as defined by the state of Florida. Communicates with physicians about changes in patient's clinical condition including hemodynamic monitoring, results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology. Is able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment. Additionally, is able to perform general nursing duties in all departments with adequate supervision. Participates in performance improvement activities.
What qualifications you will need:
- Advanced Cardiac Life Spt must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
- Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
- Registered Nurse
- Associate Degree
- Minimum of 1 year of acute care experience
HCA Florida Aventura Hospital is 467-bed hospital. We are a fully accredited medical surgery hospital. We leverage the latest technologies and treatment protocols to meet healthcare needs. HCA Florida Aventura Hospital is designated a Level II Trauma Center. This is awarded by the Florida Department of Health. We are certified as a Thrombectomy-Capable Stroke Center by the Joint Commission. Always offering the best for our patients. Aventura's Comprehensive Community Cancer Program is accredited by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer. Knowledgeably treating patience with urgency. We are an American College of Radiology accredited Breast Imaging Center of Excellence. We take screenings seriously.
Located in luxurious South Florida, we are a community rich in diversity. Our neighborhoods are infused with world class culture. A prime location means you will be surrounded by the very best South Florida has to offer. Reach your career and community goals with us.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Across HCA Healthcare's more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses and colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a healthier tomorrow."- Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN
Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing Executive
Join a family that cares about every stage in your career! We are interviewing candidates for our Medical Surgical RN PRN opening. Apply today and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website