Last year our HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As a(an) Radiology Technologist with HCA Florida Aventura Hospital you can be a part of an organization that is devoted to giving back!
**$10,000 SIGN-ON ELIGIBLE**
External and experienced candidates only.Benefits
HCA Florida Aventura Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the HCA Florida Aventura Hospital family! We will give you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are looking for an enthusiastic Radiology Technologist to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential!Job Summary and Qualifications
As a Radiology Technologist you will perform a variety of imaging procedures and be responsible for patient safety protocols. You will function as the first line interface with customers in the successful accomplishment of their imaging needs.
Tasks and responsibilities, you will:
- Responsible for the care and safety of patients undergoing treatment and use of equipment to minimize hazards of electric shock, burns and extraneous radiation to patients.
- Responsible for safe handling of equipment and films.
- Instructs and prepares patients for roentgenographic and/or fluoroscopic examinations.
- Determines technical positioning according to the radiologist's established protocol positions and shields patients accordingly.
- Able to assess patient pain interfering with imaging procedure and makes appropriate physician contact for intervention.
- Performs special radiographic examinations requiring special equipment and procedures such as: intravenous pyelograms, intravenous cholangiograms, bronchograms, hysterosalpingograms, tomograms, cholangiography, arthrograms, myelograms and hip pinnings in surgery.
- Programs portable or stationary x-ray machines and makes radiograms for a variety of examinations.
- Processes x-ray film in PACS.
- Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
- State Registered Radiologic Technician
- Registered Radiographer (ARRT)
- High School Graduate / GED
HCA Florida Aventura Hospital is 467-bed hospital. We are a fully accredited medical surgery hospital. We leverage the latest technologies and treatment protocols to meet healthcare needs. HCA Florida Aventura Hospital is designated a Level II Trauma Center. This is awarded by the Florida Department of Health. We are certified as a Thrombectomy-Capable Stroke Center by the Joint Commission. Always offering the best for our patients. Aventura's Comprehensive Community Cancer Program is accredited by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer. Knowledgeably treating patience with urgency. We are an American College of Radiology accredited Breast Imaging Center of Excellence. We take screenings seriously.
Located in luxurious South Florida, we are a community rich in diversity. Our neighborhoods are infused with world class culture. A prime location means you will be surrounded by the very best South Florida has to offer. Reach your career and community goals with us.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."There is so much good to do in the world and so many different ways to do it."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Be a part of an organization that invests in you! We are reviewing applications for our Radiology Technologist opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website