Do you have the career opportunities as a(an) RN Progressive Care you want in your current role? We invest in what matters most to nurses like you – at home, at work, and at every stage in your career. We have an exciting opportunity for you to join HCA Florida Englewood Hospital which is a part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.Benefits
HCA Florida Englewood Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Do you want to work where you have a voice? Nurses are at the forefront of our commitment to the care and improvement of human life. At HCA Healthcare, there are many ways for nurses to have a voice through professional practice councils, advisory councils, vital voices surveys, and units of distinction. We learn from our multi-generational nursing family. We partner with our Nurses at HCA Florida Englewood Hospital!Job Summary and Qualifications
What you will do in this role:
· You will assess, plan, intervene and evaluate the care of Progressive Care Unit patients.
· You will instruct patients and families regarding medications and treatment instructions.
· You will maintain and review patients' records including posting tests and examination results.
· You will administer medications in accordance with physician orders.
· Licensure as a Florida Registered Nurse in accordance with state regulations or appropriate compact licensure. If compact license held, active FL RN license required within 90 days of hire.
· Nursing Diploma or ASN required; BSN preferred.
· Previous experience in an acute care setting strongly preferred.
· Current American Heart Association BLS (Basic Life Support) certification required.
· Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
HCA Florida Englewood Hospital is a 100 bed acute care hospital. We offer a wide variety of healthcare services. We have been recognized for our efforts in the prevention and treatment of illnesses. Illnesses including heart disease, general surgery, emergency care, urology and orthopedics. We have earned accolades for our orthopedic, stroke and cardiac achievements. We are an accredited chest pain center. We have achieved our vision of being the healthcare provider of choice in the community. At HCA Florida Englewood Hospital, we work hard to contribute to the health of our patients and ensure happiness of our people. We strive to create a culture that fosters compassion and kindness. We are located in Englewood, a friendly beachfront community on the Gulf Coast of Florida. The area has affordable housing and a great quality of life. We are near beaches and the Myakka State Forest Park. Englewood is located 50 miles north of Fort Myers and 30 miles south of Sarasota. We hope you'll consider a career at HCA Florida Englewood Hospital.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If this opportunity is your next step in your career path, we encourage you to apply for our RN Progressive Care opening. We review all applications. Qualified candidates will be contacted by a member of our team. We are interviewing apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website