Do you want to be appreciated daily? Our nurses are celebrated for being on the front line, empathetic for patients. At HCA Florida Fawcett Hospital our nurses set us apart from any other healthcare provider. We are seeking a(an) Clinical Nurse Educator to join our healthcare family.Benefits
HCA Florida Fawcett Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare stock
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
Participates in the development, coordination, managing,facilitating, conducting, and evaluating of onboarding and orientation programs for nursing and other healthcare personnel.
Providesorientation/onboarding programs to promote employee retention.
Collaborates with the Director of Clinical Professional Development to adjust the program based on evaluation results.
Participates in the development, coordination, and management of facilitating, conducting, and evaluating competency.
Designs andidentifieseducational activities to address practice gaps foridentifiedtarget audiences, including licensed and non-licensed healthcare personnel, in alignment with HCA and division clinical education request and development processes.
Develops activities to achieve specific outcomes related toidentifieddeficits or opportunities for improvement in knowledge,skilland practice. Plans educational content delivery that encourages learner engagement.
Promotes and integrates the EBP in order to continuously improve practice.Conducts, encourages,facilitates, and/orparticipatesin research, EBP, and QI in patient care settings.
Identifiesand develops strategies tofacilitatea continuous process of maturation through lifelong learning.
Utilizes novice-to-expert continuum when developing staff.Identifiesandprovidesopportunities for skill enhancement andmastery.
Bachelor's degree in Nursing, Healthcare Admin orotherclinical fieldrequired
Master's Degree in Nursing, Healthcare Admin orotherclinical field preferred
Minimum of 5 years' experience in an acute care settingrequired
Minimum of 3 years' experience in clinical education
Currently licensed as an RN in the state of practice or has an active compact state licensein accordance withlaw and regulation
Basic Life Saving (BLS)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
At HCA Florida Fawcett Hospital, our nurses play a vital part. We know that every nurse's path and purpose is unique. Do you want to create your own personal career path in nursing? HCA Healthcare is your career destination! Our scale makes it possible for nurses to create the career path that fits their life – for life – and empowers their passion for patient care. Apply today for our Clinical Nurse Educator opportunity.Job Summary and Qualifications
The Clinical Professional Development Educator enhances professional practice and the provision of quality patient care byprovidingevidence-based quality educational programs and activities that promote professional competency for nursing, inter-professional, and non-licensed clinical staff at the assigned facility. This position is a generalist type role.
In this role you will:
What experience and educationisneeded for this role:
HealthTrust Supply Chainis a critical part of HCA Healthcare's strategy. Our focus is to improve performance and reduce costs. We do this by joining non-clinical and administrative functions. HealthTrust Supply Chain best practice methodologies. We develop,applyandmonitorcost-efficient initiatives and programs for HCA Healthcare. By improving facility efficiency, medical professionals can focus on our mission - patient care.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated$3.7 billionin cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Across HCA Healthcare's more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses and colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a healthier tomorrow."- Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN
Senior VicePresidentand Chief Nursing Executive
Join a family that cares about every stage in your career! We are interviewing candidates for our RN Facility Educator opening. Apply today and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website