Do you have the career opportunities as a(an) Registered Nurse Cardiovascular Step Down you want in your current role? We invest in what matters most to nurses like you – at home, at work, and at every stage in your career. We have an exciting opportunity for you to join HCA Florida JFK Hospital which is a part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare. $15,000.00 Sign On Bonus Available for Qualified Applicants!Benefits
HCA Florida JFK Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Do you want to work where you have a voice? Nurses are at the forefront of our commitment to the care and improvement of human life. At HCA Healthcare, there are many ways for nurses to have a voice through professional practice councils, advisory councils, vital voices surveys, and units of distinction. We learn from our multi-generational nursing family. We partner with our Nurses at HCA Florida JFK Hospital!Job Summary and Qualifications
What you will do in this role:
- You will manage efficient flow of patients including screening and assessments
- You will educate patients and families regarding treatment and medication instructions
- You will administer medications and treatments in accordance with physician orders
What qualifications you will need:
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing preferred
- Current State of Florida Registered RN License, or
- Recognized Compact Licensure (subject to Florida State Licensing Requirements, including/not limited to ongoing eligibility and duration provisions)
- Current BLS, ACLS, and PALS Certification via American Heart Association or American Red Cross
- Advanced certifications (i.e. CEN, TNCC, etc.) preferred
- One or more years of experience as a Cardiac Telemetry RN
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
HCA Florida JFK Hospital was named in honor of our 35th president. We have grown and have four Palm Beach County locations. Our main campus is a 558-bed acute care facility. We are known for services including: emergency services, cardiovascular care, neurosciences and robotic surgery. We offer orthopedic and spine care, bariatrics, behavioral health and obstetrics. HCA Florida JFK Hospital is a Joint Commission certified Primary Stroke Center. We are a certified Ventricular Assist Device program. We are an American College of Cardiology Chest Pain Center. Our hospital is an American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer accredited Comprehensive Community Cancer Program. We offer two off-site ERs in Palm Beach Gardens and West Boynton Beach. They provide the same emergency treatment for adults and children. We are located in the city of Atlantis. We are near the coastal cities of Lake Worth and Boynton Beach. We are by the beach, restaurants and shopping. There is something for everybody. We invite you to join a dynamic team of clinical professionals in a fast-paced environment while living in Palm Beach County.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If this opportunity is your next step in your career path, we encourage you to apply for our Registered Nurse Cardiovascular Step Down opening. We review all applications. Qualified candidates will be contacted by a member of our team. We are interviewing apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website