Last year our HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As a(an) Social Worker with HCA Florida JFK North Hospital you can be a part of an organization that is devoted to giving back!Benefits
HCA Florida JFK North Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the HCA Florida JFK North Hospital family! We will give you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are looking for an enthusiastic Social Worker to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential!Job Summary and Qualifications
As an essential member of the treatment team., the licensed clinical therapist assesses plans, and monitors patient progress. Provides group, individual, and family therapy as well as organizing and directing treatment resources to assist patient in attaining treatment goals which include discharge planning. Ensures compliance with regulatory and accreditation standards, assuring that related issues are effectively addressed and communicated to the patient, family, and others involved in the treatment process. The outpatient licensed clinical therapist has the requisite knowledge and skills to assess patients who are a threat to themselves or others and can initiate a Baker Act for those who meet criteria for an involuntary examination.
What qualifications you will need:
- Post Graduate Degree – MSW or MHC
- License/Certification – LCSW or LMHC
- 1-3 years experience
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BLS)
- Crisis Prevention Intervention (CPI) within 3 months of hire
- Other-Fingerprint Required
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
HCA Florida JFK North Hospital is a 280-bed acute care facility. We have a 124-bed behavioral health unit. We are located in West Palm Beach, FL. HCA Florida JFK North Hospital has served the healthcare needs of Palm Beach County for 46 years. Our technology to offer patients superior outcomes, less pain and improved recovery times. Our services include a 24-hour Emergency Department, Advanced Primary Certified Stroke Center, Orthopedic Institute, Critical Care Unit and an Interventional Vascular Suite. We have Inpatient Diabetes Care, Diagnostic Imaging, Outpatient Rehabilitation, and a Center for Pain Care and surgical services. HCA Florida JFK North Hospital offers services for mental health and wellness for children, adolescents, adults and seniors. We have 600 colleagues and 900 medical staff. We are dedicated to our mission; Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."There is so much good to do in the world and so many different ways to do it."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Be a part of an organization that invests in you! We are reviewing applications for our Social Worker opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website