MRI DepartmentPRN (FTE .001) Kendall Regional Medical Center
HCA Florida Kendall Hospital is a 417-bed, full-service, acute hospital providing 24-hour comprehensive care in the community including trauma, burn, surgical, women's and children's services, behavioral health and diagnostic services, along with two full service free-standing ER facilities, one in Doral and the other at The Palms Town & Country.
Located in west Miami-Dade County, Kendall Regional Medical Center has received the Distinguished Hospital Award for Overall Clinical Excellence from HealthGrades. This national recognition places us in the top 5% of hospitals in the nation for overall clinical quality. We are a Level I Adult and Pediatric Trauma Center certified by the Florida Department of Health and verified as a Level I Adult Trauma Center by the American College of Surgeons. Kendall is certified as a Thrombectomy-Capable Stroke Center by the Joint Commission and we are one out of only five American Burn Association verified Burn Centers in the state. With six ACGME accredited Graduate Medical Education programs Kendall strives to be a leading community-based research hospital.
Why not join our team at HCA Florida Kendall Hospital where you will experience a dynamic career with a hospital that continues to reward clinical professionals for their commitment and provide growth opportunities while encouraging you to enjoy a healthy lifestyle outside of work in a culturally diverse and friendly community.
The MRI Tech performs MRI, radiographic and special procedures at level not requiring supervision of technical detail, performing a variety of technical procedures that will require independent judgment with ingenuity and initiative. The MRI Tech must be able to assists in specialty areas (ie. OR, Invasive.)
- Is capable of assuming full responsibility for one or more modalities in MRI and Radiology
- Produces MRI exams and images, as well as radiographs in accordance with established standards.
- Positions, transfers and provides immobilization assistance as required
- Graduate of a Radiology School.
- Registered in the state of Florida
- American Registration of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)
- American Registry of Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technologist (ARMRIT)
- BLS with American Heart Association
Apply on company website