Last year our HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As a(an) Registered Respiratory Therapist with HCA Florida Lake City Hospital you can be a part of an organization that is devoted to giving back!Benefits
HCA Florida Lake City Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the HCA Florida Lake City Hospital family! We will give you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are looking for an enthusiastic Registered Respiratory Therapist to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential!Job Summary and Qualifications
Knowledge of patient responses, side effects and proper dosages of medications used in respiratory care. Able to communicate effectively with Physicians, patients, managers and the publics. Ability to teach/instruct, assess and reassess others. Able to recognize and report abuse and neglect in patients. Knowledge of generally accepted practices in respiratory care as prescribed by the physician. Delivers, set-up, and maintains routine and non-routine therapies and equipment (i.e., oxygen, aerosol therapy, ventilators) utilized by Respiratory Therapy. Ability to perform and interpret Arterial Blood Gases.What qualifications you will need:
- Advanced Cardiac Life Spt must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
- Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
- PALS Pediatric Adv Life Supt must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
- State Registered Respiratory Therapist
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
HCA Florida Lake City Hospital is a 103-bed acute care hospital. For over 60 years, we have served Columbia, Hamilton, and Suwannee counties and surrounding communities. Our hospital is a part of HCA Healthcare North Florida. We offer medical and surgical programs including 24-hour emergency care, heart care, interventional cardiology, orthopedics, cancer care, and imaging and rehabilitation services. We are an Accredited Primary Stroke Center by The Joint Commission. We are an Accredited Chest Pain Center by the American College of Cardiology. We have achieved Disease Specific Certification in the treatment of Sepsis by the Joint Commission. For 20 years in a row, we have been named the area's Best of the Best Hospital. We were named an employer of choice in 2019 by the Lake City-Columbia County Chamber of Commerce.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."There is so much good to do in the world and so many different ways to do it."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Be a part of an organization that invests in you! We are reviewing applications for our Registered Respiratory Therapist opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website