This full-time CT Technologist role includes a $10,000 sign-on bonus (must meet qualification/eligibility requirements). Relocation assistance may also be available. Apply today!Introduction
Last year our HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As a CT Technologist with HCA Florida Largo Hospital you can be a part of an organization that is devoted to giving back!Benefits
HCA Florida Largo Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the HCA Florida Largo Hospital family! We will give you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are looking for a dedicated CT Technologist II to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential!Job Summary and Qualifications
We are currently seeking a Florida-licensed CT Technologist on a full-time basis. As our CT Technologist, you will be competent in all of the following: brain, total spine, facial, sinus, orbits, thorax, abdomen, pelvis, upper/lower extremities, sella, and biopsies. We prioritize patient care; if you are dedicated to caring for others, this could be your next career opportunity.
As a CT Technologist at HCA Florida Largo Hospital you will:
- Select proper technical factors for study then perform and complete diagnostic CT examinations accurately in a caring, compassionate and respectful manner
- Possess sound and thorough operational knowledge of the CT scanner, pressure injector, resuscitation equipment, laser filmer, and teleradiology system
- Assist in the administration of contrast media and other related procedures
- Prepare, transfer and position patients as needed ensuring modesty, safely utilizing auxiliary equipment and/or devices indicated
- Document all pertinent clinical information prior to exam, obtain informed consent, and complete all required fields within MEDITECH accurately and on time
- Obtain high-quality CT images assuring only optimal images are submitted for interpretation
- Remain proficient in executing software protocols and keep up to date with changes in the field by in-service study, attending courses or seminars as necessary/recommended
- Maintain proactive and effective communication with patient and other caregiver colleagues to include the radiologist
- Check the operation of the equipment, maintain cleanliness of table/equipment to prevent cross-contamination of contagious diseases and keep room stocked with linens and necessary supplies
- Accept on-call and call-back responsibilities as needed to provide optimum patient care
- Completion of a 24-month program in Radiologic Technology at an accredited, AMA-approved institution
- Current ARRT (CT) certification
- Clear/active Florida Department of Health licensure (CRT)
- Valid Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Ability to perform work which requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, and/or lifting of patients/equipment up to 50 lbs.
- Minimum of 1-3 years current/recent experience in diagnostic radiology, preferably in an acute-care hospital setting
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
HCA Florida Largo Hospital is a 425-bed teaching hospital. We are located in Largo, FL and offer a coastal lifestyle. We have served the community since 1978. Our hospital offers a broad range of medical services. We have expanded our services in medicine and technology for our growing community needs. We have received the gold seal from the Joint Commission. Our heart and stroke care has received quality accolades from the American Heart Association. We are a leader in providing equality in healthcare. We are more than a provider of medical excellence and take our mission statement seriously. We hope you'll consider our careers at HCA Florida Largo Hospital.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."There is so much good to do in the world and so many different ways to do it."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Be a part of an organization that invests in you! We are reviewing applications for our CT Technologist II opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website