Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a(an) Vascular Technician? At HCA Florida Miami International Cardiology, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible team members over the course of three years.Benefits
HCA Florida Miami International Cardiology, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Vascular Technician like you to be a part of our team.Job Summary and Qualifications
Seeking a Vascular Technician for our practice who provides clerical expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now.
Whatyou will do in this role:
- Perform vascular ultrasonic procedures as directed by physicians.
- Scheduling patients for procedures
- Explaining procedures to patients to assure cooperation and optimum test results.
- Positioning patients and selecting the appropriate transducer
- Conducting scanning procedures using ultrasound equipment by moving scanner over specified body area and adjusting equipment to focus
- Performs exams properly and in a timely manner
- Takes patient history and retrieves previous files
- Coordinates patient flow and checks daily list to ensure all exams are complete
- Maintaining equipment
- Ordering and stocking all supplies
- Maintain department records, reports and files
- Perform other duties as required
- Must read and understand and adhere to all Physician Services policies and procedures
- Practice and adhere to the Code of Conduct and Mission and Values statements
What Qualifications you will need:
- No education requirement
- Minimum one year experience as an ultrasound technologist/sonographer
- CERTIFICATION/LICENSE: Must be hold one or more of the following credentials: Registered Vascular Tech, Registered Cardiac Sonographer OR Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer in accordance with state regulation and clinical specialty
Physician Services Group is skilled in physician employment, practice and urgent care operations. We are experts in hospitalist integration, and graduate medical education. We lead more than 1,300 physician practices and 170+ urgent care centers. We are HCA Healthcare's graduate medical education leader. We provide direction for over 260 exceptional resident and fellowship programs. We focus on carrying out value-added solutions. These solutions help physicians deliver patient-centered healthcare. We support HCA Healthcare's commitment to the care and improvement of human life.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Good people beget good people."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
We are a family 270,000 dedicated professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our Vascular Technician opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website