Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a(an) Coord Quality? At HCA Florida Northwest Hospital, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible team members over the course of three years.Benefits
HCA Florida Northwest Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Coord Quality like you to be a part of our team.Job Summary and Qualifications
The Quality Coordinator position supports the hospital's approach to evidence based care and clinical excellence by skillfully using the techniques of system design, reengineering, project management, patient safety, quality improvement, outcomes measurement, and statistical analysis to increase compliance rates as measured by nationally standardized benchmarks and definitions and corporate requirements. The Quality Coordinator works with the Vice President of Quality to organize, collect and analyze quality and performance improvement data related to the Quality Improvement and Patient Safety Program. The scope of responsibility includes:
• Detailed understanding of performance improvement techniques.
• Conformance to regulatory and corporate policy requirements.
• Independent coordination of quality improvement activities and projects related to evidence based care and clinical excellence.
• The ability to monitor and collect performance improvement, ensuring the accuracy and validity of the data.
• Performing analysis to determine statistically significant trends in the data compared to industry standards and recognized benchmarks.
• Evaluating and reporting compliance rates on a quarterly basis.
• Act as clinical liaison between physicians, clinical coordinators and administrative staff.
- 1-3+ years experience
- Registered Nurse
- Associate Degree
- Knowledge of Quality and Risk Management (Preferred)
- Knowledge in MediTech, Word and Excel (Preferred)
HCA Florida Northwest Hospital is a 289-bed medical center. Incorporating the latest technology in healthcare drives our results. We have been granted the Gold Seal of Approval™ from the Joint Commission. This proves our commitment to high performance and level of service. We are certified by the Joint Commission as a primary stroke center. We uphold the highest standards in patient care. We also remain an accredited chest pain center by the American College of Cardiology. We handle patients with care and urgency. We are proudly known as a Comprehensive Bariatric Center of Excellence. Our accolades speak for themselves.
We continue growing to meet the needs of the community we serve. We have expanded capabilities in emergency and critical care. Our services go above and beyond. Additional growth includes women's and children's services. We hold the only Level III NICU in northern Broward County. The breadth of our service lines translates to better patient care. This means increased professional opportunities for our colleagues. Join a dynamic team of dedicated healthcare professionals. Explore your growth potential.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Good people beget good people."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
We are a family 270,000 dedicated professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our Coord Quality opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website