$5,000 SIGN ON BONUS AND RELOCATION ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE !!
HCA Florida Northwest Hospital
2801 North State Rd 7 Margate, FL 33063Introduction
Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application for our Medical Technologist opening with HCA Florida Northwest Hospital today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team. A 289-bed facility, HCA Florida Northwest Hospital has been providing high-quality healthcare services to Florida's Margate, Coconut Creek, Coral Springs, Parkland and the surrounding communities in Broward County for more than 30 years.Benefits
HCA Florida Northwest Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
We are seeking a(an) Medical Technologist for our team to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. Did you get into our industry for these reasons? We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply!Job Summary and Qualifications
Perform accurate and timely laboratory testing; analyze proficiency testing samples according to instructions and complete within the allowable time frame
Assume responsibility of the department as appropriate in the absence of the supervisor
Complete all required records/documentation pertaining to patient results and handle all problem and/or critical laboratory specimens/test results
Perform stat procedures within established turnaround time targets
Demonstrate the ability to use good judgment and independent thinking in the correlation and interpretation of patient results. (Including performing delta checks, etc.)
Review pending logs (OSR) and result logs; resolve any outstanding workload or communicate to staff relief
Perform quality control procedures per protocol
Take pertinent corrective action when the patient, control, standard, calibration and/or proficiency results are not within appropriate guidelinesWhat qualifications you will need:
A 2 Year/Associate Degree is required
A 4 Year/Bachelor's Degree in Medical Technology is preferred
A State of Florida Technologist License is required OR the ability to obtain a license during the interview process
A minimum 3 years of experience as a Medical Technologist
Integrated Regional Labs is a full service provider for clinical laboratory and anatomic pathology services, providing hospitals, physicians, and clients with timely diagnostic information for patient care. Our infrastructure includes a fully automated esoteric core laboratory in Fort Lauderdale, a histology and microbiology operation in Largo, Florida, and a network of hospital based rapid-response laboratories present in four HCA Healthcare divisions within the state of Florida. Our core laboratories support more than 250 acute and rehab hospitals, physician practices, surgery centers and commercial accounts.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Across HCA Healthcare's more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses and colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a healthier tomorrow."- Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN
Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing Executive
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply for our Medical Technologist opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member of our team. We are interviewing apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website