DescriptionPhysical Therapist Physical Therapy Department FT, Days Shift, 0.8 FTE Northwest Medical Center
Northwest Medical Center is a 289-bed medical center and healthcare complex, continuously expanding and incorporating the latest technology in the delivery of care. Awarded the Gold Seal of Approval™ from the Joint Commission which indicates our high standards in performance providing the highest level of services to the population to our community. Northwest Medical Center is also certified by the Joint Commission as primary stroke center and an accredited chest pain center by the American College of Cardiology. We are recognized as a Comprehensive Bariatric Center of Excellence by the American College of Surgeons Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Accreditation and Quality Improvement Program.
Our facility continues growing to meet the needs of the community we serve and features expanded capabilities in emergency, critical care, as well as women's and children's services. Out state of the art maternity care includes the only Level III NICU in northern Broward County. The breadth and depth of these service lines translates to increased professional opportunities for our colleagues. We invite you to join a dynamic team of dedicated healthcare professionals and explore your grow potential.Benefits:
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. We offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment*
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs*
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)*
*If applicable, please refer to the CBA or the local HR office to confirm if this benefit applies to your position.
Job Summary: As the physical therapist, you will report to Director and assesse, evaluate, plan, and carry out physical therapy programs to restore maximum reasonable function and to minimize disability following disease, injury, or genetically acquired disabilities. Notable information about this Unit:
- Patient Focus: General Medical, Orthopedic and NICU
- Patient Average: 10-12 Patients in 8 Hour Shift
- Technology: Cutting edge to improve patient experience, safety and real time communication
- Equipment: Connected Care Program/Mobile Intelligent Insights.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Physical Therapy.
- B.S. or M.S. in Physical Therapy.
- State Licensure as a Physical Therapist.
- 3 Years Acute Care Experience Required
- Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider.
Apply on company website