Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a Cardiac Cath Lab Technologist? At HCA Florida Ocala Hospital, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible team members over the course of three years.Benefits $7500.00 Sign on Bonus for Qualified Candidates
HCA Florida Ocala Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Cardiac Cath Lab Technologist like you to be a part of our team.Job Summary and Qualifications
The Cardiac Cath Lab Technologist, as part of the procedure team, provides technical services and support to diagnostic and interventional cardiology, peripheral vascular, and interventional radiology procedures for the Cardiac Cath Lab adult patients. The responsibilities include case monitoring and documentation, case set-up, scrubbing the procedures and assisting the physician, circulating cases, troubleshooting of clinical equipment during procedures, and maintenance of sterile technique. The technologist must be able to perform in a fast paced environment with a teamwork approach. The position may require on-call rotations. May be required to work at HCA Florida Ocala Hospital and HCA Florida West Marion Hospital.What qualifications you will need:
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 90 days of employment start date
- Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
- Registered Cardiac Electrophysiology Specialist (RCES), or Certified Vascular Interventional Radiology, or Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist, or Cardiovascular Technologist (CV Tech), or Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist, or State Registered Radiologic Technician, or Registered Vascular Technician (RVT), or Registered Vascular Lab Technician must have a minimum of ARRT (R) at hire.
- Associate Degree, or Vocational School Graduate
- No experience Required
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
HCA Florida Ocala Hospital is a 288-bed facility. We are located in the heart of Ocala, Florida. Our hospital is a part of Ocala Health. We are home to Florida West Marion Hospital, HCA Florida Summerfield Emergency, HCA Florida Maricamp Emergency and HCA Florida Trailwinds Village Emergency. Our facility is a Level II Trauma Center. We are the region's only Comprehensive Stroke Center. We are committed to patient-centered care. We offer a host of quality and award-winning services. Our services include orthopedic, cardiovascular, emergency and neurological care, robotic and weight loss surgery and rehabilitation services.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Good people beget good people."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
We are a family 270,000 dedicated professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our Cardiac Cath Lab Technologist opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website