Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application for our Radiology Technologist opening with HCA Florida Osceola Hospital today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.Benefits
HCA Florida Osceola Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
We are seeking a Radiology Technologist for our team to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. Did you get into our industry for these reasons? We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply!Job Summary and Qualifications
Performs all duties of a Radiology Technologist, as well as oversee the general operation of the department as assigned. Is capable of replacing the Assistant Chief Technologist as required. This position requires providing care/service to a critically ill through rehabilitating newborn through geriatric patient population in a manner that demonstrates an understanding of the function/developmental age of the individual served. This position requires the full understanding and active participation in fulfilling the mission of HCA Regional Osceola Hospital.What qualifications you will need:
- Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
- Registered Radiographer (ARRT) (R) required
- Florida State Registered Radiologic Technologist required
- Vocational School Graduate, or Associate Degree in Radiology Technologist Program required
- Three years of experience in Radiology Technology
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
HCA Florida Osceola Hospital is a 404-bed tertiary care hospital. We are accredited by the Joint Commission and are a Level II Trauma Center. We are a teaching hospital in collaboration with UCF College of Medicine. Our hospital is conveniently and centrally located in the Heart of Kissimmee. We are only minutes from Orlando, St. Cloud, Celebration, and Poinciana. We are committed to enhancing the standard of healthcare by providing services including Emergency Care, Trauma Care, Pediatric ER, Heart & Vascular Institute, and Comprehensive Stroke Center. Other services include The Baby Suites Maternity Care, Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Level II, Women's Services, Behavioral Health, Orthopedics & Spine, and a Graduate Medical Education Program. We expand our care to the community with our freestanding Emergency Department at Hunter's Creek ER.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Across HCA Healthcare's more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses and colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a healthier tomorrow."- Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN
Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing Executive
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply for our Radiology Technologist opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member of our team. We are interviewing apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website