Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application for our Speech Language Pathologist PRN opening with HCA Florida Palms West Hospital today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.Benefits
HCA Florida Palms West Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
We are seeking a(an) Speech Language Pathologist PRN for our team to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. Did you get into our industry for these reasons? We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply!Job Summary and Qualifications
The Speech Language Pathologists' function is to perform a thorough evaluation of patients assigned to them, and to establish goals and plan of care to meet the needs of said patients as outlined in the Rehab. Services Department's Policy and Procedures Manuals and to delegate responsibilities as permissible by Law in accordance with ASHA guidelines and JCHO requirements to other speech language pathologists.
What qualifications you will need:
- Graduate from a school accredited by the American Speech Language Hearing Association with a Master's Degree in speech Language Pathology. Strong preference for individual with a current certificate of Clinical Competence (C.C.C.) in speech language pathology from the American Speech Language Hearing Association.
- License or eligible for Licensure (temporary license in hand) as an Speech Language Pathologist in the State of Florida.
- Current American Heart Association Basic Life Support Certification (BLS).
HCA Florida Palms West Hospital is a 204-bed facility in Palm Beach County. We offer preventative and elective programs and surgeries. We are an Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA) Primary Stroke Center. HCA Florida Palms West Hospital has emergency services, a dedicated New Life Center and a Level II NICU. We have a full-service Children's Hospital. Services include outpatient rehabilitation, an aquatics center, orthopedic spine center, robotics, and interventional radiology. HCA Florida Palms West Hospital is located on a 94-acre campus in Palm Beach County. The surrounding areas include Wellington, Royal Palm Beach and Loxahatchee. Wellington is known for its parks and quality schools. Royal Palm Beach and Loxahatchee are known for their large acreage parcels, new homes, and equestrian community. We invite you to explore career opportunities with us at HCA Florida Palms West Hospital. Join our team of top healthcare professionals while enjoying all Palm Beach County has to offer.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Across HCA Healthcare's more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses and colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a healthier tomorrow."- Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN
Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing Executive
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply for our Speech Language Pathologist PRN opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member of our team. We are interviewing apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website