HCA Florida Pasadena Hospital is committed to investing in the latest technology enabling nurses to work more efficiently. Are you passionate about delivering patient-centered care? Submit your application for LPN Licensed Practice Nurse Inpatient Rehab position and spend more time at the bedside with the patient.
**Sign on Bonuses Available**Benefits
HCA Florida Pasadena Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare stock
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success let us contribute to yours! Whether you choose to focus on bedside care, a leadership or C-suite role, shape business and operational outcomes, or work to deliver clinical excellence behind the scenes in data science, case management or transfer centers. Unlock your potential at HCA Florida Pasadena Hospital!Job Summary and Qualifications
We are currently seeking LPN's to join our team. The LPN performs a variety of patient care to the extent of their scope alongside the RN. Our LPN teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. We have a passion for creating positive patient interactions. If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
What you will do in this role:
- You will coordinate and deliver high quality and patient-centered care by performing a variety of delegated basic patient care services.
- You will be in collaboration with the RN and other members of the care team.
- You will provide individualized, comprehensive, and compassionate care in accordance with the nature and specific requirements of the department, and consistent with the scope and standards of practice for the relevant state and specialty.
- Currently licensed as a vocational nurse or practical nurse in the state of Florida, in accordance with law and regulation.
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) Certification from the American Heart Association required.
- IV Certification from a state-approved course required (30-day grace period from start date).
- Previous experience in an acute care setting strongly preferred, but not required.
- Lifting 50 lbs. maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 lbs.
- Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
HCA Florida Pasadena Hospital opened more than forty years ago. We have provided high-quality healthcare services for the people of St. Petersburg and the surrounding areas ever since. Over the years, the hospital has expanded to keep pace with community growth. The over 300-bed hospital offers a broad range of inpatient and outpatient services. These include Emergency and Surgical Services. These also Orthopedics, Surgical Weight Management, Wound Care, Diagnostics, and Physical Rehabilitation. South Pasadena is a small, quiet Florida Gulf coast community. It is nestled conveniently between southwest St. Petersburg and the southern beaches of Pinellas County. The location is moments from beautiful white sand Gulf beaches, and excellent shopping. It is also located near medical facilities, and nearby cultural and sports events.
Over 350 physicians, 700 employees and 200 volunteers share in the hospital's dedication to advanced care. We're committed to providing high-quality medical care in a friendly hospital environment. Our facility is equipped with some of the most advanced medical technology available today. You'll find the desire to help others in the hearts and minds of all of our colleagues. We believe excellent people make excellence happen. If this sounds like the type of meaningful work you'd like to be a part of, we hope you'll consider our careers at Pasadena Hospital.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for ten consecutive years (2010-2019). In 2019, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Across HCA Healthcare's more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses and colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a healthier tomorrow."- Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN
Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing Executive
Join a family that cares about every stage in your career! We are interviewing candidates for our LPN Licensed Practice Nurse Inpatient Rehab opening. Apply today and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website