Do you have the career opportunities as a(an) Registered Nurse Cardiac Cath Lab you want in your current role? We invest in what matters most to nurses like you – at home, at work, and at every stage in your career. We have an exciting opportunity for you to join HCA Florida Pasadena Hospital which is a part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.Benefits
HCA Florida Pasadena Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Do you want to work where you have a voice? Nurses are at the forefront of our commitment to the care and improvement of human life. At HCA Healthcare, there are many ways for nurses to have a voice through professional practice councils, advisory councils, vital voices surveys, and units of distinction. We learn from our multi-generational nursing family. We partner with our Nurses at HCA Florida Pasadena Hospital!Job Summary and Qualifications
Seeking a Cath Lab Registered Nurse in our Cardiac Catheterization Lab. You will provide clinical expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care in a procedural environment. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now.
What you will do in this role:
- You will assess, plan, intervene and evaluate the care of Cardiac Cath patients pre, intra and post procedure.
- You will assist physicians in operative procedures.
- You will maintain and review patients' records including posting tests and examination results
- You will administer medications in accordance with physician orders
- Must be licensed as a Florida Registered Nurse in accordance with state regulations or appropriate compact licensure. If compact license held, active FL RN license required within 90 days of hire.
- Nursing Diploma or ASN required; BSN preferred.
- American Heart Association BLS (Basic Life Support) certification required.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification required within 6 months of hire/transfer.
- One to three years' experience as a Cardiac Cath Lab Technician.
- Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
HCA Florida Pasadena Hospital opened more than forty years ago. We have provided high-quality healthcare services for the people of St. Petersburg and the surrounding areas ever since. Over the years, the hospital has expanded to keep pace with community growth. The over 300-bed hospital offers a broad range of inpatient and outpatient services. These include Emergency and Surgical Services. These also Orthopedics, Surgical Weight Management, Wound Care, Diagnostics, and Physical Rehabilitation. South Pasadena is a small, quiet Florida Gulf coast community. It is nestled conveniently between southwest St. Petersburg and the southern beaches of Pinellas County. The location is moments from beautiful white sand Gulf beaches, and excellent shopping. It is also located near medical facilities, and nearby cultural and sports events.
Over 350 physicians, 700 employees and 200 volunteers share in the hospital's dedication to advanced care. We're committed to providing high-quality medical care in a friendly hospital environment. Our facility is equipped with some of the most advanced medical technology available today. You'll find the desire to help others in the hearts and minds of all of our colleagues. We believe excellent people make excellence happen. If this sounds like the type of meaningful work you'd like to be a part of, we hope you'll consider our careers at Pasadena Hospital.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for ten consecutive years (2010-2019). In 2019, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If this opportunity is your next step in your career path, we encourage you to apply for our Registered Nurse Cardiac Cath Lab opening. We review all applications. Qualified candidates will be contacted by a member of our team. We are interviewing apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website