Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application for our MRI Technologist PRN opening with HCA Florida Putnam Hospital today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.Benefits
HCA Florida Putnam Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
We are seeking an MRI Technologist PRN for our team to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. Did you get into our industry for these reasons? We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply!Job Summary and Qualification
Support HCA Florida Putnam Hospital's hallmarks of service excellence and quality for all job responsibilities. Documents accurate patient information pertinent to the exam being performed. Assures patient comfort and recognizes their needs and concerns during their encounter. Performs accurate computer functions. Reports any equipment malfunctions immediately. Uses safe work habits and body mechanics 100% of the time. Follows Human Resources policies regarding attendance, timekeeping, ID badge, time off, etc. Follows blood/body fluids and infection control procedures 100% of time. works with others in the spirit of teamwork. Completes mandatory education as assigned.What qualifications you will need:
- Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
- Registered Radiographer (ARRT) (R) required; (MR) preferred
- Florida State Registered Radiologic Technologist
- Graduate of an accredited Radiology Technologist Program
- One year of experience in a hospital setting
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
HCA Florida Putnam Hospital is a 99-bed acute care facility serving North Central Florida. Our hospital is located in Palatka, Florida. We serve the residents of Putnam County and surrounding areas. We provide the latest technology with the assurance of highly trained and empathetic professionals. We have a 10-bed intensive care unit and a 24-hour emergency department. We have a cardiac catheterization laboratory and offer inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation services. Our hospital offers a full complement of quality healthcare services while maintaining cost-effectiveness.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Across HCA Healthcare's more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses and colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a healthier tomorrow."- Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN
Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing Executive
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply for our MRI Technologist PRN opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member of our team. We are interviewing apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website