Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a(an) FNS Asst? At HCA Florida St. Lucie Hospital, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible team members over the course of three years.Benefits
HCA Florida St. Lucie Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated FNS Asst like you to be a part of our team.Job Summary and Qualifications
The Food Service Worker is responsible for routine daily tasks related to patient food service. These tasks include, but not limited to; tray assembly, portioning of food; preparation of snacks, tube feedings, and supplements; delivery of floor stock and special items to the units; delivery of patient meal trays into patients rooms. Ensures that all tasks are completed safely, and in strict adherence to Food and Nutrition cleaning /sanitation policies and other related policies and procedures. Provides the highest level of customer service at all times.What qualifications you will need:
· One year of experience in healthcare food and nutrition services preferred and clerical experience preferred.
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
HCA Florida St. Lucie Hospital is a 229-bed acute care facility accredited by the Joint Commission. Since 1983, HCA Florida St. Lucie Hospital has provided quality care to the Treasure Coast community. We offer a full range of services including a birthing center, cardiac catheterization lab, cancer care, and breast center. We offer minimally-invasive and robotic surgery, general and vascular surgery. The Orthopedic and Spine Institute offers the latest in orthopedic equipment. This ensures patients have access to high-quality care. HCA Florida St. Lucie Hospital is a Certified Primary Stroke Center, and an American College of Cardiology accredited Chest Pain Center. The Emergency Room at the main hospital and the freestanding ER at Darwin Square are designed with consideration for special populations such as pediatric and geriatric patients.
We are located in Port St. Lucie, a city which attracts a vibrant mix of people due to its low crime rate, diverse housing stock, and abundant open space. If you are interested in a dynamic career in a great location, we invite you to explore opportunities to join our team at HCA Florida St. Lucie Hospital.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Good people beget good people."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
We are a family 270,000 dedicated professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our FNS Asst opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website