Last year our HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As a(an) Multimodality Tech Rad with HCA Florida Woodmont Hospital you can be a part of an organization that is devoted to giving back!Benefits
HCA Florida Woodmont Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the HCA Florida Woodmont Hospital family! We will give you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are looking for an enthusiastic Multimodality Tech Rad to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential!Job Summary and Qualifications
As a Radiology Technologist you will perform a variety of imaging procedures and be responsible for patient safety protocols. You will function as the first line interface with customers in the successful accomplishment of their imaging needs.
Tasks and responsibilities, you will:
- Responsible for the care and safety of patients undergoing treatment and use of equipment to minimize hazards of electric shock, burns and extraneous radiation to patients.
- Responsible for safe handling of equipment and films.
- Instructs and prepares patients for roentgenographic and/or fluoroscopic examinations.
- Determines technical positioning according to the radiologist's established protocol positions and shields patients accordingly.
- Able to assess patient pain interfering with imaging procedure and makes appropriate physician contact for intervention.
- Performs special radiographic examinations requiring special equipment and procedures such as: intravenous pyelograms, intravenous cholangiograms, bronchograms, hysterosalpingograms, tomograms, cholangiography, arthrograms, myelograms and hip pinnings in surgery.
- Programs portable or stationary x-ray machines and makes radiograms for a variety of examinations.
- Processes x-ray film in PACS.
- FL R.T. License
- 2 year Associate Degree
- ARRT & BLS
- 1-3 years of experience
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Founded in 1974, HCA Florida Woodmont Hospital is a 317-bed acute care hospital. We offer a wide range of surgical and medical services. We have distinguished ourselves as a pioneer in breakthroughs in orthopedic care as well as joint replacement. We continue to build on this tradition in our Orthopedic and Spine Institute. Our Center for Behavioral Health offers inpatient child, adolescent, adult, and geriatric services. Our outpatient services include a Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP), Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP), and a 24-hour behavioral health support hotline. We are a certified Baker Act Receiving Facility. Our Hospital is licensed by Florida's Agency for Health Care Administration. We are certified by the Joint Commission as a Primary Stroke Center. Our ER provides experienced, compassionate care for patients of all ages. This includes special accommodations for seniors. Our facility has a wound care center. We offer comprehensive diagnostic services that are accredited in multiple modalities. This includes pediatric CT imaging by the American College of Radiology. We continue a proud tradition of providing high-quality personalized care in our community. Explore possibilities to join our team where colleagues are valued.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."There is so much good to do in the world and so many different ways to do it."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Be a part of an organization that invests in you! We are reviewing applications for our Multimodality Tech Rad opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website