Do you have the career opportunities as a(an) Registered Nurse ICU you want in your current role? We invest in what matters most to nurses like you – at home, at work, and at every stage in your career. We have an exciting opportunity for you to join HCA Florida Woodmont Hospital which is a part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.Benefits
HCA Florida Woodmont Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Do you want to work where you have a voice? Nurses are at the forefront of our commitment to the care and improvement of human life. At HCA Healthcare, there are many ways for nurses to have a voice through professional practice councils, advisory councils, vital voices surveys, and units of distinction. We learn from our multi-generational nursing family. We partner with our Nurses at HCA Florida Woodmont Hospital!Job Summary and Qualifications
The Registered Nurse must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care based on physical, psychosocial, educational, and safety needs. As a Registered Nurse (RN), some of your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Demonstrate leadership in upholding Standards of Care and Performance.
- Demonstrate ability to perform assessment, interventions, care, treatment, and education based on defined age specific annual competency.
- Demonstrate awareness of and respect for patient/family needs in relation to rights, confidentiality, privacy, security, complaint resolution and spiritual and cultural needs.
- Address all patients by preferred name, introduces self, and states purpose of visit.
- Continuously prioritizes patient needs based on interpretation of data, assessment / reassessment and initiate appropriate measures including reporting variations of diagnostic studies / change in condition.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Spt must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
- Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
- Registered Nurse
- Associate Degree
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Founded in 1974, HCA Florida Woodmont Hospital is a 317-bed acute care hospital. We offer a wide range of surgical and medical services. We have distinguished ourselves as a pioneer in breakthroughs in orthopedic care as well as joint replacement. We continue to build on this tradition in our Orthopedic and Spine Institute. Our Center for Behavioral Health offers inpatient child, adolescent, adult, and geriatric services. Our outpatient services include a Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP), Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP), and a 24-hour behavioral health support hotline. We are a certified Baker Act Receiving Facility. Our Hospital is licensed by Florida's Agency for Health Care Administration. We are certified by the Joint Commission as a Primary Stroke Center. Our ER provides experienced, compassionate care for patients of all ages. This includes special accommodations for seniors. Our facility has a wound care center. We offer comprehensive diagnostic services that are accredited in multiple modalities. This includes pediatric CT imaging by the American College of Radiology. We continue a proud tradition of providing high-quality personalized care in our community. Explore possibilities to join our team where colleagues are valued.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If this opportunity is your next step in your career path, we encourage you to apply for our Registered Nurse ICU opening. We review all applications. Qualified candidates will be contacted by a member of our team. We are interviewing apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website