Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application for our Special Procedures Tech PRN opening with HCA Florida Woodmont Hospital today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.Benefits
HCA Florida Woodmont Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
We are seeking a(an) Special Procedures Tech PRN for our team to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. Did you get into our industry for these reasons? We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply!Job Summary and Qualifications
As a Special Procedures tech, you will be performing a variety of diagnostic and invasive/interventional procedures. You will be functioning as the first line interface with patients in the successful accomplishment of their imaging needs. You will have knowledge of anatomy, hemodynamics, and sterile technique.
Tasks and responsibilities, you will:
- Preparing the special procedures room and/or sterile tray before the procedure begins, making sure that all necessary catheters, guide wires, needles, tubing, and solutions are set up on the tray and pertinent to the procedures.
- Positions the patient for the examination and obtains a good technical quality scout file of the area before starting the procedures, when applicable.
- Prepares the automatic injector with proper contract for the procedure, adjusting all settings and parameters according to the procedure and radiologist's preference.
- Maintains proper sterile techniques for procedures; regularly practices aseptic techniques and strictly obeys isolation and infection control procedures, prevents cross contamination during procedures, i.e., gloves, gown, mask, eye protection, and head and shoes coverage.
- Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
- Registered Radiographer (ARRT)
- State Registered Radiologic Technician
- Vocational School Graduate
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Founded in 1974, HCA Florida Woodmont Hospital is a 317-bed acute care hospital. We offer a wide range of surgical and medical services. We have distinguished ourselves as a pioneer in breakthroughs in orthopedic care as well as joint replacement. We continue to build on this tradition in our Orthopedic and Spine Institute. Our Center for Behavioral Health offers inpatient child, adolescent, adult, and geriatric services. Our outpatient services include a Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP), Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP), and a 24-hour behavioral health support hotline. We are a certified Baker Act Receiving Facility. Our Hospital is licensed by Florida's Agency for Health Care Administration. We are certified by the Joint Commission as a Primary Stroke Center. Our ER provides experienced, compassionate care for patients of all ages. This includes special accommodations for seniors. Our facility has a wound care center. We offer comprehensive diagnostic services that are accredited in multiple modalities. This includes pediatric CT imaging by the American College of Radiology. We continue a proud tradition of providing high-quality personalized care in our community. Explore possibilities to join our team where colleagues are valued.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Across HCA Healthcare's more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses and colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a healthier tomorrow."- Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN
Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing Executive
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply for our Special Procedures Tech PRN opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member of our team. We are interviewing apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website