St. Davids HealthCare in Austin, TX, is recruiting a Thoracic Surgeon to serve our increasing thoracic surgical volumes. This is a great opportunity for a surgeon to dedicate their expertise in thoracic surgery and support the development of an advanced program.
Our growing city was recently named by U.S. News and World Report as the #1 best place to live in all of the US!
Successful candidates will have:
- Board certification or Board Eligible by the American Board of Thoracic Surgeons
- 2-5 years of experience in robotics thoracic surgery preferred
- Texas Medical License, or eligible for licensure in Texas
The incoming surgeon will enjoy:
- Growing referral base of primary care and subspecialty physicians
- Advanced technologies
- Superb nursing support
- Competitive benefits and compensation package
- Tort reform state with no state income tax
As the largest provider of cardiovascular services in Central Texas, St. Davids Healthcare System utilizes state-of-the-art facilities and technology and create an environment for clinical excellence to provide exceptional patient experiences and attract the best and more inspired physicians.
About Austin, Texas:
Austin is the state capital of Texas, an inland city bordering the Hill Country region. Home to the University of Texas flagship campus, Austin is known for its eclectic live-music scene centered around country, blues and rock. Its many parks and lakes are popular for hiking, biking, swimming and boating. South of the city, Formula One's Circuit of the Americas raceway has hosted the United States Grand Prix.
St. David's HealthCare in Austin, TX, is recruiting a Thoracic Surgeon to serve our increasing thoracic surgical volumes. This is a great opport...
Apply on company website