Positioned for continued growth and expansion in our cardiac services, Ocala Health seeks an exceptionally well-trained interventional cardiologist to join their successful program.
- The incoming physician would join a well-established, private practice servicing the Ocala area and surrounding communities.
- Large 23 provider practice that consists of 11 physicians and 12 APPs. Mix of general and interventional cardiologists as well as an electrophysiologist.
- Shared STEMI and practice call
- Practice has both practice-based and hospital-based APPs.
- Practice has 3 office locations throughout the Ocala area and surrounding communities.
- Board certified / board eligible
- Experience is a plus
Practice-employment with salary guarantee from Ocala Health:
- Competitive compensation
- Relocation assistance
- Great benefits
- Strong support system
About Ocala Health:
- Two-hospital system (Ocala Regional: 290-beds, West Marion: 186-beds) and 3 freestanding EDs
- The regions only Level II Trauma Center and DNV certified Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Consistent growth and impressive investment in capital improvements for several years
- Growing graduate medical education (GME) partnering with University of Central Florida (UCF) to train the next generation of physicians
Ocala is a remarkable town for raising a family; including top-notch educational options. Marion County boasts winding pathways canopied with oak trees and dangling trellises of Spanish Moss, Silver Springs - Nature's Theme Park, the Ocala National Forest, the rolling green fields of horse farms, historic districts, outstanding golf courses, crystal-clear rivers, and fresh-water springs. Marion County has a population of approximately 365,000 and growing. Ocala is conveniently located one hour from both coasts and one hour north of Orlando.
Positioned for continued growth and expansion in our cardiac services, Ocala Health seeks an exceptionally well-trained interventional cardiolog...
Apply on company website