Primary Care Physicians to join Group – Lecanto, Florida
- BC/BE Family Practice X-2
- BC/BE Internal Medicine
- BC/BE Pediatrician
- Outpatient base practice with Hospitalist admitting
- 2 Office locations – Main/Lecanto and Satellite/Homosassa
- Shared call with APPS taking first call
- 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
- 21 – 25 patients daily
- Competitive Salary, Bonus plan and Full Benefits
- Loan Repayment Opportunities
- Will review J-1 Visa and H-1B Visa candidates
- Ancillaries – Blood tests, Ultra Sound, Allergy Testing, PFT and Stress Tests
- Servicing the community for 13 years
Citrus County, Florida
Situated on Florida's Nature Coast, Citrus County boasts country living with a choice of gated communities, golfing communities and homes with acres. Top-rated school system (A+) and charming communities nestled into beautiful backdrops. A healthcare haven, the county boasts a large retiree population yet remains approximately an hour away from the large metropolitan areas of Greater Orlando, Tampa Bay and 40 miles southwest of Ocala.
The City of Inverness is a bicycler's paradise featuring easy access to one of Florida's Top 10 Bike Trails - the 46-mile Withlacoochee Rails to Trails. Those looking for aquatic adventure will enjoy the City of Crystal River. The beautiful Crystal River connects spring-fed Kings Bay to the Gulf of Mexico and provides nearly every aquatic activity conceivable from swimming, boating and fishing to up-close interaction with our most famous residents, the endangered West Indian Manatee.
Bordered by forests and lakes, the area's natural resources have been protected and managed to provide a wealth of outdoor opportunities for family enjoyment Wherever you are in Citrus County, you're only a short putt away from one of 17 golf courses and 1 is the world renowned Black Diamond, for the quality of grounds and wealth of natural scenery and wildlife.
Primary Care Physicians to join Group – Lecanto, FloridaBC/BE Family Practice X-2BC/BE Intern...
Apply on company website