An established and highly regarded group is seeking an Internal Medicine residency trained physician to join their team. The practice is currently comprised of a Family Medicine physician, 2 NPs and a tenured support staff.
- Looking for a candidate wanting to work in an independent practice and is passionate about quality patient care.
- 100% Internal Medicine
- Adult preventive care medicine
- Minor office procedures
- M-F 8am-5pm
- Hospitalist group covers inpatients
- Family friendly practice
- Competitive Salary
- Employment status
- Comprehensive Benefit Package
- Paid Malpractice
- CME allowance
- Texas has Tort Reform and No State Income Taxes!!
Nestled amid towering pines and lush forest, HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood (www.HCAHoustonHealthcare/locations/Kingwood.com) is located approximately 23 miles northeast of downtown Houston. Our full-service acute care, 419-beds facility has been providing medical care to the community for more than 25 years. The hospital offers a range of inpatient and outpatient medical, surgical and specialty services provided by more than 500 physicians and 1,500 plus healthcare professionals.
- Level III Emergency Department (onsite Express Care and offsite Freestanding Emergency Department)
- Level I Stroke Center Designation
- Level III NICU
- Chest Pain Accredited
- Pediatric Emergency Department
- Two Certified Inpatient Rehab Units
- On-site Solis Mammography Center (www.Solis Mammo.com)
COMMUNITY: Kingwood (www.kingwood.com) is a large,14,000 acre master planned community located about 23 miles north of Downtown Houston. Kingwood, also known as the "Livable Forest" has a population of 150,000, but a catchment area of 350,000. Kingwood is best known for being a community that exists in harmony with nature. Kingwood's heavily wooded acreage is canopied with tall pines and magnolias, along with 20 other types of shade trees. The community is host to a variety of wildlife including deer, fish, birds, and more, that can be found in the 500+ acres of private nature preserves and parks. Over 75 miles of hike and bike trails, known as the "greenbelt," run through Kingwood's naturally beautiful woods and lakes. These trails are great for exercising, walking or bicycling.
OPPORTUNITY:An established and highly regarded group is seeking an Internal Medicine residency trained
Apply on company website