ICC (Intensive Care Consortium) is looking for an experienced Acute Care Nurse Practitioners with Critical Care experience to join us at HCA's newest hospital in Davie, FL.
Opportunity Specifics – Coliseum Medical Centers
• 10 bed ICU – medical and surgical
• 24/7 coverage – 1 MD - day/ 1 NP night with MD call coverage
• Fulltime (15 shifts/mo) - Nights only 7 pm - 7 am
• NP providers must be proficient with, and credentialed to perform routine Critical Care procedures including central and arterial line placement, thoracentesis, intubations and management of mechanical ventilation, work independently, and be able to carry patient load of 8-10 patients per shift.
• 3-5 day block scheduling
++++Acute Care Certification Required for NP++++
About ICC Healthcare
• ICC Healthcare employees over 450 providers in 48 programs with 6-8 new programs opening each year.
• Last year, our providers had over 250,000 patient encounters nationwide.
• We are part of the HCA system of care. HCA owns and operates over 175 facilities in 19 states providing services to over 26 million patients annually.
The ICC Difference
• The success of the ICC intensivist program relies on strong team building strategies within the ICU, the hardwiring of best practice evidence base protocols and streamlining the delivery of hospital wide critical care services.
• Our physicians have the ability to impact change on a national scale through our association with HCA.
• We believe work/life balance is an important and strive to help providers maintain this balance.
• We are a physician driven company that values physician input and experience.
• Opportunities are available to participate in GME through HCA's commitment to residency and fellowship programs.
• Our partnership with HCA provides access to data on a large scale and allows us to test and implement new models of care and management for the best interest of our patients and physicians.
What We Offer
• Competitive compensation with an excellent benefits package including health, dental, life insurance, stock options, 401k with company match, disability, CME allowance and days, and more
• Professional development program with leadership training and mentoring
• Appropriate staffing models and flexible scheduling
• Occurrence based malpractice Insurance
• Expert practice management including privileging, provider enrollment, and billing and collections
• Unmatched growth and leadership opportunities
HCA's newest hospital in East Florida:
- Opening Q4 2021
- Located on the campus of Nova Southeastern University in Davie, Florida
- Will be equipped with spacious ORs and large private patient rooms
- New state of the art four-story medical office building as well as a large seven-story parking garage
Broward County surrounds beautiful Fort Lauderdale, Florida. The local suburbs are located near beaches, golf, family friendly communities and Las Olas Blvd., known for shopping amenities and a wide array of restaurants and nightlife.
ICC (Intensive Care Consortium) is looking for an experienced Acute Care Nurse Practitioners with Critical Care experience to join us at HCA's n...
Apply on company website