HCA Healthcare Anesthesia Services is seeking dedicated CRNAs to join their team in Brooksville, Florida.
- Certified by American Association of Nurse Anesthetists
- BLC and ACLS certification
- Areas of focus include, but are not limited to, general, cardiovascular, OB, transplant and
- Ask about our $7,500 referral bonus
- Employed opportunity offering very competitive premium salary
- Six weeks of PTO per year
- Flexible work schedule to allow for excellent work/life balance
- Options for compensated call or certain facilities with no call
- Robust benefits package including health, 401k, etc.
- Relocation package, when applicable
- CME $2500 annually
About Oak Hill Hospital:
- 350-bed facility
- Hernando Countys only comprehensive cardiovascular surgery program
- GME program which includes family medicine, internal medicine and transitional year programs
- First in the nation to have achieved 100% board certified emergency nurses
- 24/7 intensivist critical care coverage in its 36-bed ICU
- Certified Advanced Primary Stroke Center; comprehensive Womens Imaging Center with digital mammography
- Oak Hill Hospital Surgery FAQs and Tour
Brooksville is an hour north of Tampa along what local residents call Floridas Nature Coast. Rich with history and old-world charm, its also a great place to visit for camping, fishing, kayaking and canoeing. The Withlacoochee State Forest also offers some of the best hiking and biking trails in the country. For the golf enthusiast, the World Woods Golf Club is a vaunted 36-hole golf paradise in rural Brooksville and offers visitors a chance to play the nationally-ranked Pine Barrens course.
HCA Healthcare Anesthesia Services is seeking dedicated CRNAs to join their team in Brooksville, Florida.Qualified Candidates:...
Apply on company website