HCA Healthcares Forward Pathology Solutions (FPS) is seeking an AP/CP Pathologist in the Kansas City metropolitan area.
- Board certified or board eligible in anatomic pathology or anatomic and clinical pathology
- High performing with experience handling high volume/complex cases
- Must be eligible for medical licensure in the states of Kansas & Missouri
- Excellent interpersonal and team-building skills
- Candidates with specialized neuropathology training (board eligible/certified) and expertise are particularly encouraged to apply
- Patients-first culture
- Unmatched potential for flexibility and career growth
- Competitive salary with incentive based package
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, and disability
- Time away from work combines paid time off, disability coverage and leaves of absence
- CME time and dues allowances
- 401k with company matching
- Employee stock purchase plan
About Forward Pathology Solutions (FPS) and HCA Midwest Health:
FPS is a wholly owned subsidiary of HCA Healthcare established in 2010 to serve HCA Healthcare patients, client physicians, hospitals, and clinics. It employs over 170 board certified, multispecialty pathologists and provides professional services to over 80 HCA Healthcare hospitals, Integrated Regional Laboratories, as well as commercial clients.
In the HCA Midwest Health/Kansas City market, FPS pathologists (15) provide professional services to 7 HCA Healthcare hospitals, 8 ambulatory surgery centers and affiliated clinician offices across the metro Kansas City area. In addition, several pathologists in the Kansas City market provide consultation services to FPS pathologists in other HCA markets.
The Kansas City region is a two-state region home to more than 2.5 million people as well as home to corporate headquarters giants including Cerner, AMC, Garmin, Hallmark and H&R Block, among many others. KCI Airport features 10 major airlines and the fewest flight delays, making travel easy. With non-stop flights available, you can be on either coast in 3 hours or less. For the sports enthusiast-KC features the Kansas City Chiefs, Royals, and Sporting KC. Kansas City ranked No. 19 on Forbes' list of the 20 Happiest Cities to Work in Right Now. Overland Park, a suburb of Kansas City located in Johnson County, ranked #1 for 'best places to raise a family.'
HCA Healthcare's Forward Pathology Solutions (FPS) is seeking an AP/CP Pathologist in the Kansas City metropolitan area.Qualified...
Apply on company website