Medical City Dallas is seeing a Trauma Medical Director to lead the hospital in the development and implementation of a new Level II Trauma Center estimated in late 2021.
- Must be BC General Surgery and BC/BE Surgical Critical Care
- Must hold current ATLS certification
- Preferred 3-6 years of experience
- Be willing to combine administrative and surgical
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Join a well-established private practice group
- Hospital funding support to start practice
- Administrative compensation
- Competitive total package
About Medical City Dallas:
Medical City Dallas is an 899-bed hospital recognized for its leading-edge medical facilities and commitment to excellence in patient care. Located in Dallas, Texas, the medical team consists of more than 1,400 physicians, many of whom are world-renowned experts in their fields.
Medical City Dallas offers nearly 100 specialties and is the only North Texas hospital with both a full-service children's hospital and an adult hospital on the same campus.
Medical City Dallas is seeing a Trauma Medical Director to lead the hospital in the development and implementation of a new Level II Trauma Cent...
Apply on company website