We are currently seeking a BC/BE neurosurgeon to join well established group in Frisco, Texas.
This growing practice, which consists of one physician and several advanced practice providers, represents decades of established neurological excellence and is well established in the market, making this a great opportunity to quickly grow a successful practice. With no dedicated neurosurgery call, you can expect 100-200 procedures a year from ER call and an additional 200 elective procedures in the first year.
* Must be board certified or board eligible in neurosurgery
* Preferred expertise in vascular cranial with interventional radiology experience
* Competitive compensation
* Comprehensive benefits package
* Potential opportunity for future partnership with the group
About Medical City Frisco:
* 61-bed, extended campus of Medical City Plano, opened in 2016
* Offers comprehensive neurosurgery to Dallas, Texas and surrounding areas
Frisco offers fun for the whole family in a safe, affordable and unique setting. Located just 25 minutes north of downtown Dallas, Frisco gives you the opportunity to enjoy the benefits of a community created by residents that embrace an active, family-fun lifestyle.
Job SummaryWe are currently seeking a BC/BE neurosurgeon to join well established group in Frisco, Texas.This gr...
Apply on company website