Medical City Frisco is seeking an OBGYN to join a well-established solo private practice located on campus. This established practice of 23 years provides careful, compassionate and highly competent care for women in Collin County.
- Desired candidates should be BC/BE in Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Robotics training preferred, but not required
- New graduates and experienced physicians encouraged to apply
- Start date 8/1/2021 or before
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong desire to build a practice
- Salary guarantee for the first year
- Sign-on bonus
- Student loan repayment for new graduates
- Competitive total package
61-bed acute-care hospital, opened in 2016, offers a range of services including adult and pediatric surgery, orthopedics, robotic-assisted laparoscopic surgery, imaging and emergency services.
Ranked one of the Best Places to Live by Money Magazine, Frisco, Texas is one of the most desirable locations in the metro area. Centrally located, Frisco is just 30 minutes north of downtown Dallas, and is one of the fastest growing cities in the country. Many professionals seek out Frisco to live because of the highly-rated public school education provided by Frisco Independent School District (FISD) to raise the next generation of skilled professionals. Private, public and charter school education are all available in Frisco.
Medical City Frisco is seeking an OBGYN to join a well-established solo private practice located on campus. This established practice of 23 years p...
Apply on company website