Join a small private practice group in one of the fastest growing areas in Texas. Work with an exceptional care team in a fun-loving environment focused on superior patient care.
- Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) or Doctor of Osteopathy (D.O.)
- Board certification in Family Practice or Internal Medicine
- Texas license required
- 2 to 3 years of practice post residency preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and maintain relationships with specialists
- Experience using EMR (preferably eClinicalWorks)
- Traditional Mon-Fri clinic schedule
- Outpatient only
- Guaranteed competitive salary based on experience with bonus opportunity
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Malpractice insurance coverage
- CME allowance and days
Denton is the county seat of Denton County and has an estimated population of 141,000. Located off of I-35, Denton is 27 miles from the DFW International Airport and 42 miles from the Oklahoma border. It is known for a lively music scene and is home to University of North Texas and Texas Woman's University, which has a combined student population of over 45,000.
Job SummaryJoin a small private practice group in one of the fastest growing areas in Texas. Work with an exceptional care t...
Apply on company website