We are looking for a general surgeon to join employed multi-specialty group in Dickson, Tennessee. Great opportunity for an experienced surgeon.
- Board certified in general surgery
- Freedom to practice broad surgical skills; can accommodate interests based on skillset
- No bariatrics program
- Robotics experience is preferred
- 15-20 patients seen in the office setting during clinic
- Competitive salary plus bonus incentive based on RVUs
- Comprehensive benefits package including 401k and paid malpractice
- Paid time off, CME and dues allowance
- Relocation assistance
- Sign on Bonus
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
About TriStar Horizon Medical Center:
- Fully accredited, 157 bed regional medical center offering a full array of services including cardiology, diagnostic imaging, emergency, inpatient rehabilitation, oncology, orthopaedics, surgical and women's services
- 5,800+ patient admissions, 51,000+ ER visits
- Level III Trauma
- Our satellite campus, TriStar Natchez, offers imaging and oncology services as well a 24/7, full-service ER that provides the same services as our main campus emergency room
- Our Medical Surgical Unit received the HCA Healthcare Unit of Distinction Award, earning TriStar Horizon a spot in the top 5% of all HCA Healthcare Medical-Surgical hospital units
- daVinci XI robot available
- One facility practice, high supportive referral staff
- Office located on TriStar Horizon Medical Center's Campus – Medical Office Building
Dickson, TN offers a quaint community with the conveniences of big city life and only 34 miles from Nashville, TN. Middle Tennessee is well known for beautiful scenery, communities that are rich in history, a mild four-season climate and outstanding entertainment. Growing community with vibrant downtown district that offers boutiques, businesses, brewery, restaurants and more.
We are looking for a general surgeon to join employed multi-specialty group in Dickson, Tennessee. Great opportunity for an experienced surgeon....
Apply on company website