DescriptionDo you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a Clinical Nurse Coordinator in the Critical Care Unit! We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment program. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity. HCA Houston Healthcare Clear Lake – Webster, TX Clinical Nurse Coordinator (RN) – Critical Care Unit HCA Houston Healthcare Clear Lake is a 490-bed acute care facility offering inpatient and outpatient medical, surgical and specialty services. The campus includes Level II trauma capabilities, a Neuroscience Institute, The Heart & Vascular Hospital, a bariatrics program, the Breast Diagnostic Center, a wound care center, a level III Neonatal ICU, and the area's only pediatric emergency department and pediatric ICU. What you will do in this role:
- Ensure and deliver high quality, patient-centered care and coordination of all functions in the unit/department during the designated shift.
- Collaborate with other members of the management team, the CNC directs, monitors, and evaluates nursing care in accordance with established policies/procedures, serves as a resource person for staff, and models a commitment to the organization's vision/mission/values to support an unparalleled patient experience and clinical outcomes that contribute to overall departmental performance.
What qualifications you will need:
- Current Texas licensure with State Board of Nurse Examiners as an RN.
- Graduate from accredited school of nursing required.
- 1+ years experience in healthcare
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from the Talent Acquisition team.
We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website