Do you have the career opportunities as a(an) Registered Nurse you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join HCA Houston Healthcare Clear Lake which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.Benefits
HCA Houston Healthcare Clear Lake, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare stock
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a(an) Registered Nurse Float Pool where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!Job Summary and Qualifications
What you will do in this role:
- Responsible for delivery of professional nursing care for assigned patients, performs nursing assessments/care plan/ implementation of treatment/ evaluation of treatment/ and discharge planning.
- Administers treatments/medications/procedures within scope of practice.
- Coordinates care with interdisciplinary team members and ancillary services.
- Responsible for delegation within scope of practice to provide safe and effective care to patient population.
- Integrates behavior standards and AIDET fundamentals of service into all work activities.
- Authorized to access secure drug and biological storage areas when completing a medication management orientation and when necessary to perform assigned duties.
What qualifications you will need:
- Graduated from an accredited school of nursing with an Associates or Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) is preferred.
- Minimum of 1-year RN experience required
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
- Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
HCA Houston Healthcare Clear Lake is a 530+ bed hospital where sophisticated, world-class medicine meets the comfort, care and convenience of a community hospital. For more than 40 years, we have proudly been providing high quality, cost-effective, comprehensive healthcare to the Houston Bay Area. We opened our doors in 1972 and now employ 2,000+ staff members and 900+ physicians in a wide range of specialties. Our specialists offer more talent and experience than any other hospital in the region. We are a Level II Trauma Center and the only exclusive heart hospital south of Houston. Our accredited center provides nationally-recognized care in the prevention, diagnosis, treatment and recovery of cardiovascular diseases. HCA Houston Healthcare Clear Lake offers a variety of other services, including Woman Services, Pediatric Care, Breast Diagnostic Center, ACR-accredited Imaging Center, Wound Care Treatment Center featuring Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy, and much more. We are members of HCA Houston Healthcare, the most comprehensive family of hospitals in the region and part of the leading provider of healthcare in the country, HCA Healthcare. Together we are stronger, smarter and more accessible in providing the patient-centered care you need close to home.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Registered Nurse Float Pool opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website