SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a Registered Nurse RN. We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity. HCA Houston Healthcare Conroe – Conroe, Texas Registered Nurse (RN) – Cardiac Rehab - PRN HCA Houston Healthcare Conroe is a tertiary acute care 342 bed hospital that has been serving the community for more than 75 years. It provides a 24-hour designated Level II trauma center, Level III neonatal intensive care unit, cardiac care services, women's center, daVinci robotic surgery, neurosciences, pediatric care, rehabilitation therapy, sleep center, radiology, hyperbaric medicine, diagnostic/imaging services, and wound care facility. HCA Houston Healthcare Conroe is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare, part of the HCA Healthcare Gulf Coast Division. The division is a comprehensive network of hospitals, outpatient surgery centers, emergency centers and diagnostic imaging facilities in greater Houston, Corpus Christi and South Texas. Facilities include: 17 hospitals, nine ambulatory care centers, 13 off-campus emergency centers, and a regional transfer center. What you will do in this role:
- Under the general supervision of the Clinical Coordinator and the general direction of the medical staff, is responsible for delivery, administration and interpretation of cardiac and fitness evaluations.
- Ensures that efficient patient care services are provided while enhancing attainment of individual personnel and hospital objective.
- The Registered Nurse in the Cardiac Rehabilitation Department supports the medical care of all patient requiring any cardiac evaluation under the direction of the medical staff pursuant to the mission and objectives of the hospital.
- This person ensures a safe environment for the patient and others, appropriately communicates with physicians, co-workers, volunteers, other hospital departments and patient family members.
- Delivers medically prescribed cardiac rehabilitation in support medical care as directed by the primary physician.
- Acts as a member of the interdisciplinary team in helping the patients and their families achieve the highest level of functioning.
- Collaborates with the Clinical Coordinator and Exercise Physiologist in performing all job duties and tasks in accordance with national and state professional governing guidelines and state practice act, rules and code of ethics.
QualificationsWhat qualifications you will need:
- Current license in Texas as Registered Nurse
- Graduate form an accredited School of Professional School Nursing
- Three years experience in an Aggressive Cardiac Rehabilitation
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Advanced Life Support Course (ALS or ACLS) and Certification
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our recruiters. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website